Recent Topics

Ads

Save our children

Let's talk about... everything else
Mez

Save our children

Post#1 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:32 am

Many new players, and returning players, and regular players have mentioned to me recently, 'I need to do more Chap 22 pq's. It's BiS'

This is a service announcement. This is a pyramid scheme. A ponzi scheme. A scam. This is something someone in your alliance on a Saturday morning tells you in /alliance chat before reasonable guildies are online to protect you.

Please be aware of this rumor Chap 22 is BiS for your class. This is something someone wants you to believe, in order to fill a warband. These people are other motives and agendas, most likely coming down to getting a talisman or just having friends for an hour as you all join his discord and groan about why everyone is wiping.

Thank you.

-- Spokesman for RAD (Reckoning Announcement Digest)
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Ads
Crumbs

Re: Save our children

Post#2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:40 am

Mez wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:32 am Many new players, and returning players, and regular players have mentioned to me recently, 'I need to do more Chap 22 pq's. It's BiS'

This is a service announcement. This is a pyramid scheme. A ponzi scheme. A scam. This is something someone in your alliance on a Saturday morning tells you in /alliance chat before reasonable guildies are online to protect you.

Please be aware of this rumor Chap 22 is BiS for your class. This is something someone wants you to believe, in order to fill a warband. These people are other motives and agendas, most likely coming down to getting a talisman or just having friends for an hour as you all join his discord and groan about why everyone is wiping.

Thank you.

-- Spokesman for RAD (Reckoning Announcement Digest)
Put down the crack pipe
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

normanis

Re: Save our children

Post#3 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:40 am

chap22 is good for dok/wp no doubt also for sorc/bw engi/magus, byt for rest classes it was for unique looking , now i dont know about unique looking. y there is 24 talismans. and liminents . byt i didnt seen recently someone doing chap22. like it was year 2 ago
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"