destro exploiting dragon bane for free 500-0 wins

Let's talk about... everything else
Meliannia

destro exploiting dragon bane for free 500-0 wins

Post#1 » Fri May 28, 2021 11:47 pm

Dragon Bane Feature for last THREE HOURS
doors wont even open for both teams
order stuck at base
destro exploit jump over gates and win scen 500-0 in 2mins over and over and over

scen cant be taken offline doors cant be opened

took me 1 hour just to get order gms to do a serverwide announcement for order not to queue this scen

would have thought it would be a15min reoccurring warming until the issue is fixed, but no was a 'one off' so any1 who missed it or logged in after it missed it and queues event scens and loses 500-0 in 2mins to destro gate jumpers

can we not have a serverwide announcement for Order not to queue this scen every 15mins plz?
and a destro gm to tell destro not toi queue scen and NOT to jump gate and/or be Punished.?

200+ free destro 500-0 exploit wins so far and counting

this should a be a priority issue, plz resolve it.

Ads
Sulorie

Re: destro exploiting dragon bane for free 500-0 wins

Post#2 » Fri May 28, 2021 11:55 pm

You call this an exploit? Players just queue for sc. It's not their fault, that it's bugged.
Dying is no option.

Bajlk

Post#3 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:32 am

It can only be intended otherwise it wouldn't be like this since hours.

BluIzLucky

Post#4 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:00 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:55 pm You call this an exploit? Players just queue for sc. It's not their fault, that it's bugged.
Looking at the title, I believe OP might be! :o

Guess it technically comes down to this;

Is it intended that you shouldn't be able to jump over the gate? Is it clear that it is a bug/not intended? Do you gain something from doing it and have you done it repeatedly?
If the answer to all is Yes, then it is an exploit.
This I don't know.. Unlikely.
But..
Is it unintended that you win 500-0 because your opponents are locked in their base? Is it clear that it is a bug/not intended? Do you gain something from doing it and have you done it repeatedly?
If the answer to all is Yes, then it is an exploit.

According to this guy
Bajlk wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:32 am It can only be intended otherwise it wouldn't be like this since hours.
It cannot be an exploit, case closed, sorry Mel :D
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Zorinxus

Post#5 » Sat May 29, 2021 2:06 am

Maybe they queue for SC to play a SC but its bugged. Don't blame the players or accuse them of exploiting for a problem with the game that I'm sure devs are trying to fix.
I have deleted this game. I'm not about to torture myself playing whiny people and completely imbalanced classes/realms. I also do not want to be met with condescending and rude replies from a certain head Gamemaster while reading this forum.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#6 » Sat May 29, 2021 10:07 am

The weekend warfront and its +50% renown gain will be extended till Tuesday noon, altdorf time (1 extra day).

MaxHayman had to go through numerous hours after midnight to find and fix the issue properly. So I really hope that I don't have to read more of these:
Meliannia wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:47 pm took me 1 hour just to get order gms to do a serverwide announcement for order not to queue this scen
There is no "order GM" or "destro GM". Game Masters are free to play whatever they want and they will objectively handle each report, careless whether it's on Order or Destruction side.

Did you know that the active GMs yesterday were following up with the team regarding the doors? Did you know that they've tried breaking the doors for some time, with the commands they have, but couldn't? You just know that they finally dropped an announcement, but you don't know anything before that.

Please avoid these comments, it's really disrespectful to the people in subject's time and efforts.

Akilinus

Post#7 » Sat May 29, 2021 10:26 am

Does the scoreboard in the end saying Destruction won really matter that much to you?
That you rather sit afk in spawn for 15 min?
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Meliannia

Post#8 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:58 pm

Destro doors locked, order doors locked
order cant get out

destro use exploit climb up hill in base to jump over locked doors knowing doing this would lead to 500-0 in 2mins all bases taken event achievement

In the words of Rift Senior Gms 2016

"If it looks like an exploit
If you think it could be an exploit
if it performs like an exploit.
It's an exploit."

Not sayign destro should be punished for this (scen should have been taken down within 5mins imO) that's a debate for another day, maybe if a Gm had told destro serverwide not to queue and not to use the exploit would have helped destro out. and any who then did ignore Gm warning and continued to queue Dragon bane and gate jump then to be classed as exploiting.
but the bototm line is Destro knew the situation and what they were doing so i believe it to be an exploit, exploited a situation to their advantage that theyre not meant to do, full well knowing opposite team couldn't do same and thus would lead to 500-0 in 2mins renown and 3 base win achievement in the bag.

Immoral and unethical? Fosho
Exploiting? Very likely

hats off to the Destro who didnt queue/didnt use this gate jump method. independent thought , resilience and ethics>self gain are rare nouns, well played those who didnt succumb to the weakness of temptation and stood strong.

Ads
Meliannia

Post#9 » Sat May 29, 2021 2:02 pm

Akilinus wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:26 am Does the scoreboard in the end saying Destruction won really matter that much to you?
That you rather sit afk in spawn for 15 min?
Yeah it does when it goes on for THREE HOURS dozens of 500-0, 3 base wins
If it had been resolved in 15mins then youre right, would not have mattered but three hours of solid 500-0 for one team in all lev 16 to 40 brackets, , and winning team in order to win, exploiting their locked gates. is not a good thing.

Asderas27

Post#10 » Sat May 29, 2021 4:03 pm

Ah Melianna only you are capable of such a post. Pls keep making more of your meme posts. It brings great joy to us all
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard