Roleplaying still active?

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
runeblade

Roleplaying still active?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:53 am

This has been a question that's been nagging me a bit, and there might even be another topic concerning this which I neglected to see, in which case, please forgive me, but is the roleplay community here still active? I know the answer is yes, at least partially, due in part to the fine folks over with the Bitterstone, but besides them, I've seen neither guild nor character rping in the few weeks I've been active on the server, which is a bit disapointing, as that's a big reason I play MMOs.
I guess what I'm asking is that are there still a few players/guilds actively rping? And if so; where might be a good place to look for you fine folks so I can join in on the fun?

Ads
zabis

Re: Roleplaying still active?

Post#2 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:33 am

Check out the guild Blood Legion on Destro.
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

CarlistRieekan

Post#3 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:21 am

Hi, Zabis.

May I ask you if there are any members of Blood Legion in European time zones?

Kragg

Post#4 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Thanks for mentioning the Bitterstone Thunderers! We are more an Event guild then a full fledged RP guild for now but we try. :) I haven't seen any other roleplayers either, I fear.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Rordin Brightrune, RR 70 Runepriest
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

zabis

Post#5 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:38 pm

Here is the Blood Legion forum thread: http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... ood+legion
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.