Recent Topics

Ads

Realm Champions not needed, we need Time Zone Champions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Elemint

Re: Realm Champions not needed, we need Time Zone Champions

Post#201 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:03 pm

heybaws wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:36 pm Unironically curious who are those "2 or 3 responsible for abusing of the system" that this coward refuses to call out publicly.
Well since cat is out of the bag and my reign is about to be over, i might as well. Me, Dansari and Rowan have been dictating the state of the realm for about 2 years now. We decided which side would dominate, which city would be pushed, which keep would be defended. I feel like we've been suspect for a long while, but Dawnrider was the first to connect all the dots. Sadly, it all ends with the extended lockouts...
Please understand, it was for your own good.

Ads
Meliannia

Post#202 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:10 pm

heybaws wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:36 pm Unironically curious who are those "2 or 3 responsible for abusing of the system" that this coward refuses to call out publicly.
that's some intelligent input right there, friends and neighbours

please remind me to call you up for a debating team when needed.

Meliannia

Post#203 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:16 pm

Uchoo wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:43 pm

Okay at this point I'm just hoping that you're a roleplaying troll. There's no way that someone says that stuff seriously lol.
No, just someone with a strong moral code and the courage of my convictions who cant be controlled or intimated by a hardcore minority, And someone who can put the community ahead of the addictive allure of self gain.

Ethics.

things which are so alien a concept to yourself you literally find these values incredulous and unreal.

Everdin

Post#204 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:54 pm

Meliannia wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:16 pm

Okay at this point I'm just hoping that you're a roleplaying troll. There's no way that someone says that stuff seriously lol.
No, just someone with a strong moral code and the courage of my convictions who cant be controlled or intimated by a hardcore minority, And someone who can put the community ahead of the addictive allure of self gain.

Ethics.

things which are so alien a concept to yourself you literally find these values incredulous and unreal.
Catch 2 or 3 people and set a warning example on them if our presure don't let them change their playstyle ... yep concept of ethic done right ... !

But great Empire roleplay! Are you playing witch hunter?
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Sulorie

Post#205 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:34 pm

Everdin wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:54 pm

Ethics.

Catch 2 or 3 people and set a warning example on them if our presure don't let them change their playstyle ... yep concept of ethic done right ... !

Imagine starting the thread with fake numbers as arguments and then talking about ethics.
Dying is no option.

Cyrylius

Post#206 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:51 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:34 pm
Everdin wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:54 pm

Ethics.

Imagine starting the thread with fake numbers as arguments and then talking about ethics.
No need to imagine for some people. Also notice how you can't say those are fake numbers, cause nobody really cares about the statistics on the matters mentioned initially. Can't call then fake then, xrealmer, if they don't exactly exist.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Meliannia

Post#207 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:05 pm

speaking of Ethics
been a fun last 2 days 12 to 15 of this 'hardcore minority' trying gain access to and spam all over my guild discord including 2 unpleasant individuals screaming abuse at me in pms which i reported to discord admins

not very nice people some of these guys are it woudl seem
way over the top obsessive unstable behaviour by 12 to 15
worrying toxic abusive behaviour by 2.

You'd think people would have more class whatever their opinion.

Let the Community respond to the survey
let the Devs make a decision

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#208 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:37 pm

I think I've been so relaxed with you and your claims, it's about time you remember that respect is mutual and your disoriented replies need to be halted. Your claims regarding the team, who you also call "The Powers" or something like that, also need to stop - we're not here to serve you, specifically. We've answered several of your posts that were reasonable, like the rotation of weekend warfronts but please do not take everything for granted. It's becoming annoying.

Meliannia wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:05 pm been a fun last 2 days 12 to 15 of this 'hardcore minority' trying gain access to and spam all over my guild discord including 2 unpleasant individuals screaming abuse at me in pms which i reported to discord admins
I will always personally oppose any intervention of the team in public guild Discords. If someone is creating several Discord accounts to annoy you and you have concrete evidence, we could step in. But people spamming your guild Discord and you reported it to the "Discord admins"? We won't do a thing. Monitor your own guild Discord and adjust your own roles/restrictions. You can also limit who could create invites and you can revoke old invites. Not to forget that you could ban anyone on your own Discord with 1 click. If you need help setting up roles or securing your guild Discord, I can help you - but as a team, we will not monitor guild Discords nor take such reports into consideration. Imagine if we start banning people because someone you used to play with has flamed you on Facebook Messenger or Instagram Direct Message - Discord is the same.

Meliannia wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:05 pm worrying toxic abusive behaviour by 2.
You'd think people would have more class whatever their opinion.
You've been muted several times for your toxic behavior. Usually we don't mention these stuff publicly, out of respect to you (or other players), but after what you've said I'm pretty sure that reminding you of your own actions is a good move. Fix your own behavior before judging others please.

Meliannia wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:05 pm Let the Community respond to the survey
let the Devs make a decision
The survey is there to gather data. The survey will not be the sole decision-maker. The "elites" as you call them, will have an equal say. The "elites" are often the ones keeping war active, leading factions, warbands and guilds. The survey will surely be taken into consideration, but again it will not be the only factor on which we will base our decision.

Moving forward, I believe this thread has done it's job and much more. I think you voiced your opinion but it has dragged the topic too far from its original purpose and it has created several branches. Since the survey is already live for a few days now, and will remain till 6 February, this topic has no reason to remain open and to gather anymore hatred towards you and your idea, for your own sake.

Ads