Recent Topics

Ads

Game crashes whenever i encounter another player

Let's talk about... everything else
zebansho

Game crashes whenever i encounter another player

Post#1 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:35 am

Im a new player chose Dwarf and im on a quest where i should kill Ironclaw stonesomething, and then the audio glitches and the game crashes. The game told me that there is a battle there and that its a group event, so i think players are triggering it. Any help?

Ads
Lilim

Re: Game crashes whenever i encounter another player

Post#2 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:49 am

zebansho wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:35 am Im a new player chose Dwarf and im on a quest where i should kill Ironclaw stonesomething, and then the audio glitches and the game crashes. The game told me that there is a battle there and that its a group event, so i think players are triggering it. Any help?

Hey,

this sound like your audio.myp is corrupt.
I would recommend you to join the RoR Discord (link in my signature) and ping in #technical-advice to get a new audio.myp
Further we could check your install. Sometimes it's an install issue that cause that.

Valarion

Post#3 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:57 am

Here is a good copy of the file, just replace "audio.myp" with this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pX3jWK ... sp=sharing
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Gracey

Post#4 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:24 am

Hi, maybe not the same issue but I had kind of the same symptom.. sound went wonky, then crash, all the time, when i frst started playing. was told my download was probably corrupted and adviced to reinstall. well, I did and never had that issue again. Maybe worth considering if persists?