Recent Topics

Ads

Stalwart Soulstones from Hunter's Vale

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Gladiolix

Stalwart Soulstones from Hunter's Vale

Post#1 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:19 pm

I would like to propose similar quest added to Hunter's Vale, as exists in city dungeons and Bastion Stair, that rewards the player with Stalwart Soulstone. Having done over hundred BB/BE runs alone, I'm frankly starting to get sick of it and HV would be so much more refreshing to do. Currently there's no reason for any geared players to do HV, unless boosting a lower geared players. I feel like it's under played because people lack reason to run it. It is faster dungeon than others, so Stalwart Soulstone quest could be tide to a timed run, or given longer cooldown than city dungeons+BS, if it's seen as a problem.
Any thoughts or reasons to not reward soulstones from there?
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Ads
Xaun

Re: Stalwart Soulstones from Hunter's Vale

Post#2 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:38 pm

I second this

maybe even throw in the stag trophy for a super fast run

nocturnalguest

Post#3 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:49 pm

Sure why not. Indeed 0 reason to run it on geared char, only boosting. However i'd not consider it easier than BB/BE&CnT, guess they are same or really really close.
Gladiolix wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:19 pm It is faster dungeon than others
I havent ever done absolutely ideal speedrun groups (composition with best PvE synergies, BiS, rr80+) but in general by somewhat proper 1-3-2 group full (all influence bosses are killed) bastion stairs run is done within ~45 minutes. I suppose that in ideal conditions (1-4-1 group) its possible to do whole thing in around 30 minutes. Im almost sure that its impossible to do HV faster than something like 25 minutes because of final boss phases taking too long. Not much of the difference

BluIzLucky

Post#4 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:53 pm

Yeah, was going to suggest the same, Soul stones are a lot more available now anyway.
Also no reason to leave Gunbad out.

And change the other quests to number of end boss kills, would be a lot more attractive to gap fill if someone drops.

my best BBBE run was 25 mins, so HV option would be about the same and especially nice for Order.
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70