Recent Topics

Ads

Advice for a new player

Let's talk about... everything else
apliwanai

Advice for a new player

Post#1 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:17 am

Hello everyone! I recently started playing and honestly I am kind of lost. What would you recommend me doing to level up? I am currntly rank 16 and renown 12 and was just randomly doing whatever felt right at the time, but its getting harder to level with quests. Is there dungeons in the game? Any advice is welcome, and please note I am very inexperienced in mmos so I dont have a lot of background knowledge.

Ads
J19378456

Re: Advice for a new player

Post#2 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:21 am

What I've discovered playing this game is that anything is a ''Viable'' solution. Yes there is a dungeon in the game they are kinda of hidden/not talked about very much. There is many guide on the forum to help you advance. Mostly I recommend you to just do what you like to worry about leveling up there is content and people at every level enjoy the ride because we don't know how long it's going to last.

I recommend you to try everything, Scenarios, Public Quest, Open Realm vs Realm, and so on. Also don't forget you can craft and gather which is going to bring you a pretty penny.

Amdus

Post#3 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:15 am

This game is different to other classic MMO's in the sense that RvR (Realm vs Realm) is the main attractive. This means that pretty much everything revolves around PvP. You still can do PvE and I highly recomend it but for starters, don't be afraid of joining Scenarios and RvR areas. If you find there isn't much action going on, do public quests that award tokens to purchase PvE sets, you can find information regarding those sets in the wiki. Also, consider joining a guild so they can help you with questions and other things.

GrishnakBlagtoof

Post#4 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:34 am

Best bet is to do quests while queueing for scenarios, keep your Renown Rank the same or higher than Career Rank and you'll be golden. Like others said, do it all, whatever you enjoy. Levelling up is so fast in this game, enjoy the journey and the rich lore and gorgeous zones!
WAAAGH!!!
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Cyrylius

Post#5 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:00 am

I find it very hard to belive that you got to this level during the 2 minutes between creating an account and writing this post.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.

Lilim

Post#6 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:39 am

Hey,

That's cute that you guys answered him, but he is a bot. :)