Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder pull needs to be reined in

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Absinth

Re: Marauder pull needs to be reined in

Post#61 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:53 pm

heybaws wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:55 pm
Absinth wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:20 pm
heybaws wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:58 am

And how exactly pounce ( which is not order exclusive for a very long time) justifies maras bug abusing pull for a year by now?
"me pull people from 100 fts through textures and los, but thats ok cause me dont have pounce"
???
Is that mara pull through textures here in the room with us? Because i have yet to see someone actually being pulled thru textures.
There are examples on the first page of this very thread, i suggest you to visit local ophthalmologist
Maybe im blind but it does not look like through textures, in fact whoever codded the pull took care to make sure it does not pull thru them. It is aware of Y axis and calculates the pull the way that it does not put you through textures but rather next to them. You are overhyping the issue to make it look like something more game breaking than it really is, in fact i have no clue how they should fix it when one simple lag desync could cause it to happen and if they overnerf it making the line break way too aggresive (just like rest of the mara) then mara will be nothing more than fluff ball at this point.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Ads