Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario surrender change

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Grim504

Re: Scenario surrender change

Post#131 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:34 am

I read all 13 pages of posts up to this point. I don't know why, maybe out of boredom during off-peak times, not wanting to level outside of PVP because my rr would be too close to my cr. But, anyway, I would like to give my perspective, and experiences, on the state of sc.

Firstly, I am a new player to RoR. I have been playing for a couple of weeks now. I started as a Chosen, then swapped mains to Zealot. I do a LOT of scenarios and orvr to level.

There are premades in scenario queues, obviously. It took me a couple of matches to see how powerful they can be. This is Warhammer. The stronger army, or the better tactic, wins the day. I got my face clobbered a lot while learning the game. I lost a lot. But I did win some. Winning is nice. No one likes to lose. How can I win more?

I joined a guild. It wasn't very active. I left. I joined another guild. These guys do orvr warbands, pve stuff, and scenarios. Together. Hey, this is great. I like guilds, because they have people in them to play with.

I joined one of their scenario groups. They taught me how to play my healer. They showed me where to stand. When to run. I learned. I got pretty good. I got gear. I'd go so far as to say I got some skill.

I'm glad I joined my guild, and I enjoy running premade groups in scenario with them. It's much better than joining a bunch of randoms who don't talk at all and only have themselves to blame. Sometimes I still queue solo. But I don't like it as much as joining up with my new friends.

Just my 2 copper.

Ads