Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Looking for specifics on SW build.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
alterednate

[SW] Looking for specifics on SW build.

Post#1 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:45 pm

Hi All,

Haven't played since retail so looking for a specific build for Shadow Warrior:

What I like to do:

1. Solo Roam
2. Scenarios
3. Small scale ORvR

What I am looking for:

1. Long range sniping build (Single Target) that has alot of damage and kiting abilities.

Please also let me know what Renown abiltties, Gear and Talismans you would recommend.

Thanks in advance!

Mord

Ads
Nickwahh5

Re: [SW] Looking for specifics on SW build.

Post#2 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:43 am

Aren't SW so bad that it's not worth rolling?

alterednate

Post#3 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:47 am

I've heard that any class can work if you know how to play it.

Fenris78

Post#4 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:54 am

Look for Reynor007 video about his kiting build ; needs to be scout with a bit of skirmish, with the use of Guerilla Training tactic by switching stances, and self-punt when engaged in close combat.

Hard build to use since you still are virtually papermade in melee, and you need to perfectly know your char, enemies and terrain to do that.

If you want a solo roaming build, try giving a shot to Assault SW build wich is generally easier to master, and still get decent kiting abilities (kd/disarm, ranged snares) and is a monster when in melee (when properly geared and played ofc).

githappens

Post#5 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:52 pm

Otter build in BiS gear was this for up to 6 man roaming group if I remember it correctly: Mastery and Renown.

Renown maybe a bit weird, but having 50% ranged crit with Bullseye triggered always feelt enough. Targets were exploding anyway while coordinating with other rdps. Main goal was not dying, as dying dps is garbage. Used some armor talis, because ability to go Assault to soak damage was priceless while kiting, as utilizing all three stances should be always goal.

Gear would recommend mixing 3 sets to min-max stats, up to your preferences.
Nickwahh5 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:43 am Aren't SW so bad that it's not worth rolling?
Haven't played SW for 2 years, but used to be good enough to stick around top kills in zone during EU prime time as ST dps while roaming.