Recent Topics

Ads

Make all crit dmg tactics core

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Hugatsaga

Make all crit dmg tactics core

Post#1 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:13 pm

Currently some classes +% crit dmg tactics are core so they don't have to spend mastery points to get them (WL for +50% and Choppa & BO for their +25% orc racial) while other classes have to allocate mastery points to get those tactics (WE, WH, Mara, ASW, Slayer). Hopefully I didn't miss anything, will edit later if I forgot some tactic.

Since classes mentioned above apart from slayer, choppa and maybe BO are very crit reliant, is crit tactic pretty much mandatory for those classes. My suggestion is that make crit dmg tactics core for those classes and put something else in mastery tree in their place. At least for standard, meta +50% crit dmg tactics for WE, WH and Mara. ASW crit tactic is a bit different since it gives other benefits as well and only works with melee/middle tree abilities. Slayer's is also a bit strange since its non-meta, weird kamikaze one and slayer is not crit that reliant anyway since dmg comes from dmg mechanic, fast aa's and strong abilities (esp once ID gets fixed). So for ASW and slayer I have no opinion.

Pros:
+Frees up mastery points for new builds so players feel less limited and can be a bit more creative with their spec options.
+Makes things more consistent across the board.

-Cons:
-Can be considered a buff which might ruffle some feathers for some people.
-If another "mandatory" or meta tactic is placed in mastery tree instead, change doesn't have desired effect.

Thoughts?
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

Ads
warlover

Re: Make all crit dmg tactics core

Post#2 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:52 am

Hugatsaga wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:13 pm Currently some classes +% crit dmg tactics are core so they don't have to spend mastery points to get them (WL for +50% and Choppa & BO for their +25% orc racial) while other classes have to allocate mastery points to get those tactics (WE, WH, Mara, ASW, Slayer). Hopefully I didn't miss anything, will edit later if I forgot some tactic.

Since classes mentioned above apart from slayer, choppa and maybe BO are very crit reliant, is crit tactic pretty much mandatory for those classes. My suggestion is that make crit dmg tactics core for those classes and put something else in mastery tree in their place. At least for standard, meta +50% crit dmg tactics for WE, WH and Mara. ASW crit tactic is a bit different since it gives other benefits as well and only works with melee/middle tree abilities. Slayer's is also a bit strange since its non-meta, weird kamikaze one and slayer is not crit that reliant anyway since dmg comes from dmg mechanic, fast aa's and strong abilities (esp once ID gets fixed). So for ASW and slayer I have no opinion.

Pros:
+Frees up mastery points for new builds so players feel less limited and can be a bit more creative with their spec options.

-Cons:
-If another "mandatory" or meta tactic is placed in mastery tree instead, change doesn't have desired effect.

Thoughts?
I agree with everything :!:

akisnaakkeli

Post#3 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:28 pm

warlover wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:52 am
Hugatsaga wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:13 pm Currently some classes +% crit dmg tactics are core so they don't have to spend mastery points to get them (WL for +50% and Choppa & BO for their +25% orc racial) while other classes have to allocate mastery points to get those tactics (WE, WH, Mara, ASW, Slayer). Hopefully I didn't miss anything, will edit later if I forgot some tactic.

Pros:

-Cons:

Thoughts?
I agree with everything :!:
Agreed as well. Make Crit the killer again! Its the only thing same for both sides RoR and Fluctuates between 35-55% Increased dmg without modifiers. bring back 7% Crit sfaff from bastion stairs. 5% Crit on some Lair pieces. 5% Crit set bonuses to 3-4 Pieces. Shoulder 4% Crit talismans. Basically bring back all crit things except lotd talismans:D

All classess need at least one of these procs,some two! Boost V-VI-VII = 12% (9crit) crit dmg increase and 18% (9crit) Crit dmg increase and 20% Crit dmg increase with 10% Crit. These stacked, like all these kind of buffprocs if they werent same amount/name. 2x 700 armour procs dont stack but 700 and 800 does.

Removing +2 from highest sets and give them back to Annihilator to 5pc bonus. Add boost VII to sove/warlord 6pc bonus

Schett

Post#4 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:56 pm

I agree as well, should in general take a look on all ''mandatory'' tactics. For example like stated in another post, 120 + 120 stats tactics.
Same with some healers where you have to always pick same 2-3 tactics
Schett - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: TUP / Deep and Dry - Order ----- The Unlikely Plan - Destruction