Recent Topics

Ads

stuck character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
bsnow16

stuck character

Post#1 » Sun May 26, 2024 7:42 am

I have reinstalled the game 2 times with the same results....i went on discord technical advice..and they said to ask for help with GM cause my toon is stuck in limbo....only my main is not available to me...all other toons i can login...Devaztation is the toons name that is stuck. I have made an in game appeal...

Ads
Roids

Re: stuck character

Post#2 » Sun May 26, 2024 7:53 am

Hey my friend, u tried in loadingscreen just typing two times /stuck /stuck? works every time for me.

Even when u dont see anything, Enter /stuck Enter, Enter /stuck Enter

bsnow16

Post#3 » Sun May 26, 2024 8:13 am

Yeah i tried that...but its like the toon gets rejected from server before actually getting in....i have a video on discord in technical advice channel...

Roids

Post#4 » Sun May 26, 2024 4:44 pm

Oh yeah, sorry for you, this is something else, u geht just instant kicked from server, no loading screen

shoelessHN

Post#5 » Mon May 27, 2024 12:24 am

There was a long standing thread for stuck chars I cannot find it though. The GMs check it every couple days and eventually move your char so you can login.

sioding
Game Master

Post#6 » Mon May 27, 2024 1:00 pm

shoelessHN wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:24 am There was a long standing thread for stuck chars I cannot find it though. The GMs check it every couple days and eventually move your char so you can login.
No we do not anymore. Thats the reason why this thread is hidden now. Please log another character in such situations and create in ingame appeal. (Hit the question mark symbol - click on GM Appeal) That sends us GMs an ingame ticket which is way better cause we do not have multiple sources to check.
Thanks for your understanding.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com