Recent Topics

Ads

AH destro so empty !

Let's talk about... everything else
Bignusty

AH destro so empty !

Post#1 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi all !

I 'm not here since long time but i'm quiet choqued to see that destro AH so empty okay you can find lot of green gears calamitous and wiked and other low...But no Purple just low lvl blue . There is a really bad % loot or people dont put loot on AH ... ?

Ads
Zegota

Re: AH destro so empty !

Post#2 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Or there's more gold exploiters on destro side.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Bignusty wrote:Hi all !

I 'm not here since long time but i'm quiet choqued to see that destro AH so empty okay you can find lot of green gears calamitous and wiked and other low...But no Purple just low lvl blue . There is a really bad % loot or people dont put loot on AH ... ?
Blue and purple only drop from RvR kills, so they can't be efficiently farmed like greens are. That's why there's so few of them available.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Jaycub

Post#4 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Destro market used to be much better than order, now it flip flopped... but I know for a fact that more destro are rerolling to order than the other way around. Which would lead you to think that someone or a group of people where gold exploiting to buy out a lot of the stuff on destro side AH.

Or it could just be coincidence who knows
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#5 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Jaycub wrote:Destro market used to be much better than order, now it flip flopped... but I know for a fact that more destro are rerolling to order than the other way around. Which would lead you to think that someone or a group of people where gold exploiting to buy out a lot of the stuff on destro side AH.

Or it could just be coincidence who knows
Or it could be the "we get rolled in SC so switch to winning side" :^)
Blue & Purple gear drops only from player kills, most people will keep it for a trade/their friends/guildmates/alts as it is quite rare.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Penril

Post#6 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:22 pm

I have noticed order's AH prices are way higher than destro's. Maybe that's why you don't see many blue/purple things on destro: being much cheaper, they sell fairly quickly.

Tesq

Post#7 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:29 pm

Penril wrote:I have noticed order's AH prices are way higher than destro's. Maybe that's why you don't see many blue/purple things on destro: being much cheaper, they sell fairly quickly.

cos 150gold for a chosen woe healm it's cheap indeed!!!

Penril

Post#8 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:35 pm

Tesq wrote:
Penril wrote:I have noticed order's AH prices are way higher than destro's. Maybe that's why you don't see many blue/purple things on destro: being much cheaper, they sell fairly quickly.

There are of course certain items with absurd prices, on both sides. Yesterday i saw some lvl 13 WLs white shoulders for the same price (150).

No one will buy them of course. And probably no one will buy the chosen woe helm either.

Ads
Bignusty

Post#9 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:03 pm

Penril wrote:
Tesq wrote:

There are of course certain items with absurd prices, on both sides. Yesterday i saw some lvl 13 WLs white shoulders for the same price (150).

No one will buy them of course. And probably no one will buy the chosen woe helm either.
I have already send Woe shroud +14 stats for 120 golds so many are players with lot of golds ...

Carso

Post#10 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:38 am

I noticed that all of my AH items have gotten bought up in the last two days. I am not talking a few either, more like 25 items where they had just sat there for weeks previously. Kinda makes me suspicious that someone is exploiting gold