Official T2 RvR Solution Discussion Thread

Let's talk about... everything else
satanicomoderno

Official T2 RvR Solution Discussion Thread

Post#1 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:33 am

The Devs have changed the rles of rvr some days ago. Now withotu keeps rotation, both sides are forced to fight each other. The problem is the brilliant mind behind the idea of this new rvr model didn't considerate the fact that Destro har 70% of the population. Something that never happened with order.
Now, destro zerg - what is total nonsense because players could come for order and balance the war - is doing exactly what devs were foughting against: PVE! |Free rr and xp for destro! Congrats!

NOw destro can have your chars all on cap lv and renown, wbs filled by lv 26 while order turns in easy meat.

Realyl, im very upset with it. I was hoping ppl plying in this server could at least balance things. NOt make such zerg with more than 70% of population in one side and nerf the other so badly. I really wait for devs have some idea to solve this problem of this server will be dead very soon. Unfortunelly, bc some players dont know how to play, they prefer pve instead real pvp. That's the truth.

Ads
dkabib

Re: Congrats for rvr changing and the killing of tier 2 rvr

Post#2 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:42 am

Reward should come from kills, not objectives.
The actual system only works with right minded players.

It amuses me how destro didn't get bored after 5 hours of empty keeps, seriously, i got after the third take.

I suggest we reduce the reward from objectives, and highly increases rewards for killing players, make it count!
Keeps should give a bonus to drops, and give less rewards so it is more interesting to seek a fight.
AAO is needed for this to work.
Vanhorts

Luth

Post#3 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:44 am

Spoiler:
satanicomoderno wrote:The Devs have changed the rles of rvr some days ago. Now withotu keeps rotation, both sides are forced to fight each other. The problem is the brilliant mind behind the idea of this new rvr model didn't considerate the fact that Destro har 70% of the population. Something that never happened with order.
Now, destro zerg - what is total nonsense because players could come for order and balance the war - is doing exactly what devs were foughting against: PVE! |Free rr and xp for destro! Congrats!

NOw destro can have your chars all on cap lv and renown, wbs filled by lv 26 while order turns in easy meat.

Realyl, im very upset with it. I was hoping ppl plying in this server could at least balance things. NOt make such zerg with more than 70% of population in one side and nerf the other so badly. I really wait for devs have some idea to solve this problem of this server will be dead very soon. Unfortunelly, bc some players dont know how to play, they prefer pve instead real pvp. That's the truth.
:lol:

Edit: Actually it was the "order side" facerolling the RvE 24/7 in the last time.
Btw there is no "destro" and "order", as it seems that 80% of the playerbase is actively x-realming.

satanicomoderno

Post#4 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:46 am

My idea, and I just had it now, is to put a limit of population for both sides. For example, no one can have a diference of population bigger than 10%. If destro has 55% and order 45, player will only be able to log on order side and vice versa. Or wait till be able to login. Also, to solve this big lack of renown and xp for order, that is a trully gap and i believe devs can see that with some metrics, order could receive a buff for a week of 50% bonus of xp and rr.

jbrutal

Post#5 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:50 am

i guess pve is not dead in this game HeHe

noisestorm

Post#6 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:51 am

onto the topkek of the day canditate list luth! :D

peoples mindset generally is so rotten, i believe noone can fix that.it seems some of them players should reconsider if they actually play the right game :o

Disc0nnected1

Post#7 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:08 am

The further the ship gets from shore the deeper and more treacherous the waters get. Settle in because this ride is going to get a lot rougher before it gets better.

jbrutal

Post#8 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:10 am

the dmg is done most destro will have rvr sets by the time they fix it sad

Ads
Disc0nnected1

Post#9 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:10 am

Those darn developers, working on their own time, for free, so we can play a free game.

Kacia

Post#10 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:24 am

I think this is a little over dramatic... just two days ago I spent most of the day trying in vain to get destro to take one keep but we got rolled by order every time. Destro had a good day or two. Tomorrow order will reign on high after that who knows. The devs are working hard to provide us with a game that is pvp oriented and balanced. This will not happen over night it's going to be trial and error. It's an alpha test get over it. You don't like how it's run now state what you think is wrong and what you think will fix it. If it's a good idea they'll probably try it

I have every faith in the devs that they will give us an amazing game to play. Stop whining about how they killed your baby.
Kacia DoK rank 26 rr 33
Keahi BW rank 23 rr 20