Shadow Warrior Advice

Let's talk about... everything else
Wraithedge

Shadow Warrior Advice

Post#1 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Does anyone know of any good guides for Shadow Warriors? Mastery layouts? Tactic suggestions? At the moment I can't really do anything, even the squishiest caster barely notices me focusing them. I am in the misery that is low level T2 but is there some layout with more synchronicity, some meta for Shadow Warriors?

Ads
Coryphaus

Re: Shadow Warrior Advice

Post#2 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:00 pm

the current meta for shadow warriors is to to get festering arrows and enchated arrows and wait till your M2 is up and deal around 3K dmg

I dont play SW, but this is my guess for what the end game sw build is

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=sw; ... 3:;0:0:0:0:

Wraithedge

Post#3 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Ahh thanks much. Back to the Bat Mastery Trainer!

Jaycub

Post#4 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Pretty much what cory said, you kit has a really good build around festering arrow in particular. It lacks the things some other classes have to deal with armor so going the route of pure physical damage is something that takes a lot of investment into weapon skill (inefficient) but I think endgame there where some SW builds running very high WS and focusing on physical skills like SFA.

I played a bit of SW on this server, and you can't really go wrong with a build that plays around festering arrow, it is strong against every single build/class out there. You will also be the deathblow king :^)
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Luth

Post#5 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:23 pm

Morgan

Post#6 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:26 pm

SW can grind champ rats solo :)

But in rvr, on keeps - all as said before, armor debuff, festering arrow (with enchanted arrow tactic), and, quickly vengeance, steady aim + rapid shot.

If lucky can kill unarmored targets in few seconds.

There are can be better solutions, SW not my main char :)

Ungrin

Post#7 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:59 pm

I used to run festering arrow but I've moved over to the heal debuff because I feel it is greater utility in group play.

3700+ crits with festering arrow is nice and all for zerg fights but in a group play setting, the DPS will be gaurded and your festers will be mitigated and healed through.
"Look at all my RR100s!" brigade

RR100 of everything ~Badlands