Recent Topics

Ads

Disable Rift/Electromagnet prior to releasing t3

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Gobtar

Re: Disable Rift/Electromagnet prior to releasing t3

Post#141 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:45 pm

Bacta wrote:
mirrorblade wrote:fair is fair?

Wl pets bugged, wls or his pets on the keep all the time, pounce ability a joke......
Bws aoe without losh against a joke, i saw all the time bws stand near to keep wall and spamming aoe.....

Everybody know theese bugs, why only edit magus abilities?
WL has always been able to pounce on keeps, even on live if i recall correctly.

No, no they could not.

Ads
Penril

Post#142 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:46 pm

Bacta wrote:
mirrorblade wrote:fair is fair?

Wl pets bugged, wls or his pets on the keep all the time, pounce ability a joke......
Bws aoe without losh against a joke, i saw all the time bws stand near to keep wall and spamming aoe.....

Everybody know theese bugs, why only edit magus abilities?
You recall incorrectly.

Renork

Post#143 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Why was this thread bumped? can I get a ban for the bumpers?

Coryphaus

Post#144 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Bacta wrote:
Nope

Mez

Post#145 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:11 pm

You could pounce up but they fixed it after the big WL farming you in your warcamp debacle of 2009.

It's a gap closer, it shouldnt let you by pass terrain, but an opinion. I'm biased though as I'm an elitist fan of positioning should be king. That's why I hate pull. It's lazy and a 1 button death sentence quite often. At the least, Pounce should be expensive, like 50 ap. And magnet/rift, being such a bullshit pull, frankly should cost 250 AP.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Bacta
Former Staff

Post#146 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:21 am

Mez wrote:You could pounce up but they fixed it after the big WL farming you in your warcamp debacle of 2009.

It's a gap closer, it shouldnt let you by pass terrain, but an opinion. I'm biased though as I'm an elitist fan of positioning should be king. That's why I hate pull. It's lazy and a 1 button death sentence quite often. At the least, Pounce should be expensive, like 50 ap. And magnet/rift, being such a bullshit pull, frankly should cost 250 AP.
I think there should be an immunity to it after being pulled once, i have seen several players pulled twice in a row, If i see a magus i AP drain them right away or if i get pulled i use my knockback
Bacta AM|Disneys Kotbs| Wiki WP <Foreplay>
Cerebus DoK | Jasselin Chosen <Pillowtalk>