Recent Topics

Ads

Can't log into game

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Globar

Can't log into game

Post#1 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:01 pm

So long short story.
My pal wanted to played with me. He downloaded game client, luncher, made account and ... he couldn't log into game. So I tried to help him and I reseted my password. Get new one with number, it didn't work so change onto old one without numbers and ... it still don't work. What is even more surprising the newnew one is the same which I had 15 minutes ago. Can't log onto those sended by forum bot or new one...

Maybe issue is related with new StaticDB?
User name: Globar

-----

Okey - found something even more strange. So I have my forum password which should be the same like in game password. Right? But no - according to my data sheet this is one of older passwords I used in games and ... it works. I can log onto game! YAY! But... how? Where I can change this password if it is not related with forum account?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Can't log into game

Post#2 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Changing your password via forum will work instantly for the forum, but take some time to update with the game. By "some time" meaning several days. Of course, this is very likely relative to how the game database is performing, which I would imagine at peak times would be pretty poor.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

wuju

Post#3 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:36 am

Thanks for clearing that out. So it is as we suspected ;). What i didn't suspect is banned use of special signs like "@" which is in my password.

So i actually logged in with this "old" password just to see an error.

SystemError starting: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Odmowa dostępu do ścieżki „I:\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\WAR.exe”.
w System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
w System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
w System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
w System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
w RoRLauncher.Client.patchExe()
w RoRLauncher.Client.Handle(PacketIn packet)

Is it becouse of special signs in password ?

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#4 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:33 am

check on my sign ( the link)