Recent Topics

Ads

Addon "Enemy"

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
andreas9955

Addon "Enemy"

Post#1 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Hey, Is it able for you guys to implement the addon "Enemy" into the game? I have been searching around for it on other websites but I just can't find it.. :/

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: Addon "Enemy"

Post#2 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 pm

Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

peterthepan3

Post#3 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Is it just mine, or does enemy sometimes not work in terms of showing group icons/etc? Also, enemy seems to have a problem with Everybodyguard and they both conflict at times.

andreas9955

Post#4 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Don't know, I can't download it from "https://mega.nz/#F!R8x1RJBL!g4Ter2JC7NUvN3G8pH9c2A" do you know any other website I can get it from?

Psychopath

Post#5 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:13 pm

andreas9955 wrote:Don't know, I can't download it from "https://mega.nz/#F!R8x1RJBL!g4Ter2JC7NUvN3G8pH9c2A" do you know any other website I can get it from?
Try to download from here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... aring#list
or here: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21A ... DF9EBD76EE

andreas9955

Post#6 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:35 pm

awesome, thanks!

Vaul

Post#7 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:04 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Is it just mine, or does enemy sometimes not work in terms of showing group icons/etc? Also, enemy seems to have a problem with Everybodyguard and they both conflict at times.
Yes. Enemy seems quite buggy to me with respect to guard shield icon, etc, as well as updating health bars after folks die. Group Icon works alright for me, as far as I can tell. Not sure if there's anything that can be done right now.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

vove

Post#8 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:16 am

So, is this addon working properly with the current game version?

I am looking for something to use as a healer. The in game hp bars seem to be completely inaccurate showing someone is low on hp when he's full or someone is full when in reality he has 50% hp, someone is dead when he's alive etc.

Ads
SilverWF
Suspended

Post#9 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:47 pm

vove wrote:So, is this addon working properly with the current game version?

I am looking for something to use as a healer. The in game hp bars seem to be completely inaccurate showing someone is low on hp when he's full or someone is full when in reality he has 50% hp, someone is dead when he's alive etc.
Evey addon shows wrong info, because lack of some client-server commands.
But seems like Enemy are less bugged, than anothers
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Midwifery

Post#10 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:24 pm

SilverWF wrote:
vove wrote:So, is this addon working properly with the current game version?

Evey addon shows wrong info, because lack of some client-server commands.
But seems like Enemy are less bugged, than anothers
I agree that the hp frames in addons are buggy but so too are the game's default hp frames. For example, I use Sqaured and sometimes its accurate and more often it's really not, but I notice that almost always when squared is acting up, the default hp bars match the inaccurate data in squared. Its possible that that isn't the case ALL the time but sure seems like it is. In short, the game's own hp bars are often bugged out as well. My guess is that as long as that's the case, no addon will be accurate.