Recent Topics

Ads

Bank: item stacking

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Hellfireuzu

Bank: item stacking

Post#1 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:04 am

Hello guys,

one of the few things that really tilts me is that whenever I try to empty my inventory into a bank. Items do no auto-stack.

This is namely an issue with dye bottles. Right clicking a dye bottle in the inventory does not place it onto a same pile within a bank and vice versa (moving it from bank to inventory).

I am not sure whether that's just me (being dense) and not knowing a way around it and/or does this annoy only me?

Thanks,
Uzu

Ads
CyunUnderis

Re: Bank: item stacking

Post#2 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:53 am

You need to take the items from the bank into your inventory. By doing that, the items will stack. Then you can put it back into the bank.

Fenris78

Post#3 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:17 am

Right-clicking an item from your inventory to your personal bank should auto-stack if there already similar item stack (and non-full obviously).
The non-stacking issue if for me when trying to do it on guild vault tabs, they never stack and have to be manually put outside, stacked in inventory, then put back again.

There could be exceptions, like some potions from rewards (influence, events or quests) that wont stack despite being exactly the same as "normal" ones.

Ruin

Post#4 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:39 am

this metod of stacking dont work in case of dyes, you still need to manualy search for the same dyes and then stack them :(. And it is anoying, when you have 3 vault tabs of difrent ones.

Fenris78

Post#5 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:46 am

Try to use BankWindowFix addon then. It should fix your issue ;)

It could be still needed to get the correct bank tab opened (items only look for open tab, not the 2 other ones), but items like dyes should stack without issues, just tested on my toon.