Recent Topics

Ads

More Character Slots

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Ssenkrad

More Character Slots

Post#1 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi just wanted to ask if its possible to implement more than 20 Character slots? I know that the staff is busy to get game running but since second accounts are forbidden and all my slots are occupied just wanted to ask if its possible in general?

By the way great work so far keep going. :mrgreen:

Ads
RyanMakara

Re: More Character Slots

Post#2 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:40 pm

Wait, second accounts are forbidden?
Uhh...
*runs for the hills.*

MaxHayman
Management

Post#3 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:19 pm

What have you filled 20 character slots up with xD
Max Hayman

Ssenkrad

Post#4 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Well, I got all destruction classes and 8 order classes at level 10, still working on their equipment though. But there is one more class i would like to play but unfortunatly out of slots.

Halobravo

Post#5 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:30 pm

1 slot for each character class should probably be allowed. I don't know what kind of server saving / memory that takes but if you already have 20 slots whats a few more right?

Sheindo

Post#6 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:37 pm

If I am not mistaken, in the original game, you could only get 10 from each faction.

I mean 10 order, or 10 destruction. I believe that were the characters selection screen will need to be modified.

RyanMakara

Post#7 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Sheindo wrote:If I am not mistaken, in the original game, you could only get 10 from each faction.

I mean 10 order, or 10 destruction. I believe that were the characters selection screen will need to be modified.
It doesn't, it automatically generates a new page for the other characters it cannot fit on the first screeen. Then you get an option to switch between 'Destruction page 1, destruction page 2, Order page 1', ect.

Dethik

Post#8 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:50 am

Wait... Multiple account is forbidden?? O.o
MaxHayman wrote:What have you filled 20 character slots up with xD
Also Max, I have one of every destro class, and I would like one of every Order, but I am short by 4. So 20 slots only goes so far, IF IT IS POSSIBLE 24 would be ideal for people like me who like to have at least one of everything.
Dethik - Chosen, Jinster - Marauder, Skullsmasha - Black Ork, Eadcrusha - Choppa, Squiggoph - Squig Herder, Puthon - Zealot, Puthonex - Magus, Olgreeneye - Shaman, Initzue - Blackguard

Ads
Ssenkrad

Post#9 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:57 am

As far as I know multiple accounts are forbidden. I think I read it when I signed in to this page. I guess it to keep people from creating macro grps or something like that. It's only reasonalbe since there're only 100 Server slots.

Grolar

Post#10 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:36 am

More character slots?......

Click here to watch on YouTube
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?