Recent Topics

Ads

General Gameplay & Choppas

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
xxkreosxx

General Gameplay & Choppas

Post#1 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:22 am

Yo! I've been playing for a minute now and so far, the largest things ive encountered are:

General:

On login I start in the second warcamp in Norsca no matter where i log out at
My abilities have to be placed on the hotbar every time i login
Rally Masters will not allow you to make a warcamp your "home"

Quests:
The map doesnt show destination highlight
Orange/Yellow "Complete Quest" icon sometimes isn't visible above NPC

Choppaz:
The berserk mechanic doesnt work at all
Fling Choppa ability and animation is bugged and sometimes doesnt work at all

This is all that i can remember at the moment, but i hope this is helpful

Ads
Syfriax

Re: General Gameplay & Choppas

Post#2 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:26 am

All class mechanics are broken, along with setting rally point (At least at the WC)

Also, I'm pretty sure every classes throw is bugged as ****. Mine is on my Knight.
Its Constantinople, not Istanbul.
Also, its Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe

Frenchtouch03

Post#3 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 am

xxkreosxx, you will notice that the "Fling Choppa" bug against targets that disappear! Throw your Choppa against another target, this should loosen it...

¤¤¤

xxkreosxx, tu remarqueras que le "Fling Choppa" bug contre des cibles qui disparaissent ! Lance ton Choppa contre une autre cible, cela devrait le décoincer...
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !

Zaber1982

Post#4 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:01 am

Yupp same problem Here. However i just spam the ones that work haha !!!!! Aanyway iam just glad to be playing, bugs, lags and all.
" Chop Da Humies, Chop Da Sissies, Chop Da Stunties, CHOP CHOP CHOP WAAAGH !!!! "

Throren

Post#5 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:56 am

do we have some kind of ETA for when to look to for class mechanics to be implemented or is it just a "They'll be in when they are in" sorta thing?

Sildur

Post#6 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:31 am

Throren wrote:do we have some kind of ETA for when to look to for class mechanics to be implemented or is it just a "They'll be in when they are in" sorta thing?
I can just tell you what I noticed and talked a bit about in the IRC chat at WarEmu, so this are just guesses.
I think Nalgol will work on them, as he's also working on the basic battle formula, with blocking and such. But ofc he will finish the basic battle system before moving on to class mechanics. Beside that he will probably be back at monday, because he's 1 week away - vacation. Which means that the progress has slowed down a bit, I think Max is currently pretty much the only one that works on the server / DB.

An another thing could be that Max himself is working on the class mechanic through. Not sure on what he's working currently, as the server has some problems with the cpu for example :P

Grugnir

Post#7 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:53 am

xxkreosxx wrote: My abilities have to be placed on the hotbar every time i login
This is **** annoying for lvl 10 toons ;) But not a major problem and we can live with it for some time.

xxkreosxx

Post#8 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:51 am

Don't get me wrong ladies and gents, I'm not complaining. These are just the probs I have come across and I know they will get to them eventually. But if they didn't know, they do new :P. You guys are doing an awesome job and I'll play regardless of how long it takes :)

Ads
Grugnir

Post#9 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:25 pm

xxkreosxx wrote:and I'll play regardless of how long it takes :)
You really shouldn't have said that ;)

xxkreosxx

Post#10 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:57 am

why not? im not trying to be rude nor am i trying to hurry anything. if someone took offense to it, it wasn't my intent.....but its the truth.