Recent Topics

Ads

Volountering for recording?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Panzarpaddan

Volountering for recording?

Post#1 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:47 pm

I understand that you guys are making small tweaks to the server all the time and marking all those down would take a while. So if needed I could volounteer to keep in touch with the team and make forum posts writing down all the changes so you guys don't have to.

Since some people complain they cant see the progress of the server without logging in on the game (gosh right?). Such as the Shaman ressurect working (yay!).

So I could just make forum posts for what has been fixed with the most recent update :).

Ads
JeFawk

Re: Volountering for recording?

Post#2 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:19 am

That would mean that Max would have to tell you everything he changes, which would be a bad idea since:
1. he can write it here himself instead of to a stranger
2. he sometimes adds security features

I don't see any advantage, did I miss the point?

Grolar

Post#3 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:08 am

Seems like this could just be addressed with a "patch fix " or " fix list " or whatever you want to call it topic under News section.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Irrelevant

Post#4 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:28 am

Yeah, he already does that.
Hans; Witch Hunter.

JeFawk

Post#5 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:33 am

I did that with my Launcher but couldn't keep pace with the changes. This isn't National Geographic though hmmm.

Grolar

Post#6 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:07 pm

lol...right?
Technology with all its conveniences still doesn't buy us more time. :) Plus you guys probably aren't working in the same place. That would mean an email nightmare of back and forth messages for every change.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?