use discord link from Exot and reach us there for more detailed talk
Search found 70 matches
- Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:33 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: What are tanks doing next to a ram when its sieging a keep door?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 587
There is intense clicking minigame for 4 players who got in the ram that does damage to the gate.
- Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:05 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Fort Tracking One Month In
- Replies: 129
- Views: 7097
Most of the forts destro has pushed looks like 1 organised 2/2/2 wb and 100 pugs who waits for someone to carry them. Sometimes it's doable, sometimes it's not. But sometimes things are even worse: destro has no organised warbands in fort whatsoever, which leads to 1 dry push from pugs and 30 min af...
The issue with destro guilds is they only want me once I'm 40 with decent gear and a preferred class. Buy me a drink first. You don't want to help me until I'm already 70% done then I'm not super engaged with your guild. It's also one of the reasons destro is zerg-based. most people play the game f...
- Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:08 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Developer Musings: An Explanation of Recent Occurances & How We'll Fix Them
- Replies: 166
- Views: 8787
The reason why people can say that it's a nerf is because you moved mixed defences all the way up, which locks snb chosens from three build with ap aura from left, KD + MD from mid and stagger + HD aura from right, now you have to sacrifice something. And you do this for a tactic that relies on you,...
An other way to put it into perspective, I assume most slayers are around 30% critchanc e +-. This debuff would strip them down to 5%. A monstro mara build would strive to get 50%critchance, and this tactic alone would reduce a critchance-stacking build to half? too potent. Most Slayers aren't anyw...
If the balance team sees there's a need, any change could be reverted/adjusted, please keep that in mind. First, let's all see how it goes and be patient while everyone gathers data. You really need to gather data from players to understand that -25% in a game where average crit chance is around 30...
- Corruptive Power effect changed from "All Path of Corruption abilities now cost 35% fewer action points." to "Any time you receive critical damage, the attacker is cursed and their chance to critically hit is reduced by 25% for 10 seconds." This curse can be cleansed. btw anybody was already able...
- Corruptive Power effect changed from "All Path of Corruption abilities now cost 35% fewer action points." to "Any time you receive critical damage, the attacker is cursed and their chance to critically hit is reduced by 25% for 10 seconds." This is too much, order gets 5% crit chance buff from kn...