23%
Maybe depends on how long
9%
Total votes: 150

nugster

Re: X-realm Timer

Post#21 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:03 am

Epo wrote:
nugster wrote: I'd love to play a class on order that was a mirror (or similar to) a shaman but i just can't bring myself to play an elf they just look so bad in this game.
Nononononononononononononono

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#22 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:06 am

...in what game do elves look better than Warhammer ones? It's either weeabo **** or floppy-earred Blizzard nonsense, or Lord of the Rings rip-offs. Warhammer is basically the last one, albeit with more spikes if Dark Elf.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

nugster

Post#23 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:07 am

GodlessCrom wrote:...in what game do elves look better than Warhammer ones? It's either weeabo **** or floppy-earred Blizzard nonsense, or Lord of the Rings rip-offs. Warhammer is basically the last one, albeit with more spikes if Dark Elf.
I'd rather not ride around on unicorns wearing dressed thanks.

nugster

Post#24 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:08 am

nugster wrote:
GodlessCrom wrote:...in what game do elves look better than Warhammer ones? It's either weeabo **** or floppy-earred Blizzard nonsense, or Lord of the Rings rip-offs. Warhammer is basically the last one, albeit with more spikes if Dark Elf.
I'd rather not ride around on unicorns wearing dresses thanks.

Sizer

Post#25 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:10 am

If you routinely check all the zones you will see that whenever what the OP describes happens (ie there is a fight in rvr and one side suddenly vanishes), you will find all of those vanished players either in another zone or in lower tiers, making it hard to believe xrealming is the big problem everyone believes it to be.

But hey, there hasnt been a thread like this all week, so I suppose it was time for a new one.
Aenea - SW / Aeneaa - AM
Sizer - Shaman / Artsupplies - Sorc

Gnash

Post#26 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:30 am

nugster wrote:Please please please add a x-realming timer. X-realming it is literally killing this game...

... please comment with any opinions and how long you would like the timer to be...
Thanks.
My original and strongest reason for making the 3-CD, $60.00 purchase during release week (and waiting the 4+ hours for the install), happily and finally leaving World of Warcraft (right after the Blood Elf invasion) was the adamant stance taken not just on cross-realming in general, but specifically the new player HAD TO CHOOSE a side. After literally months of researching the careers and races, I was determined to be 'one of the good guys' and play SM and WP. What I did not yet know, same as every other player, is how sick the Destruction avatars looked, how incredible their home city looked, and just how ultimately evil and dark Destruction would be portrayed through questing story lines.

Proudly and happily I've been Destruction, Chaos Marauder since launch. I understand why that policy was changed and with that change went the imposition it was to have a city in zero- or one-star state, unable to complete quests or purchase needed items. Without a third faction it was an unrealistic rule that would have surely killed the game (before all the other crap did).

However, with that rule also went Realm Pride, and that, imo, deeply hurt the confidence of an emotionally attached player base, thus taking with it players who were not just fun to take orders from, but who truly enjoyed leading, rarely succumbing to trolling and baiting and all the social engineering that comes with any PvP game with a large player base. The appreciation for those folks went out the window, and with them, so the heart of the original intention of choosing a side, and the phrase,"Play what you enjoy," became (unspoken),"Play what feels better," or more aptly,"Ride the Zerg or Die!"
"You're not 'someone' in this world until you're hated."
-GaruchillaJoe

"Warison"
-A bugle call to attack

FreddyNoNose

Post#27 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:26 am

it doesn't add to play experience but in fact drives players away from the game.

Sulorie

Post#28 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:55 am

Wait for the devs to add the missing siege items, then create a robust rvr system, where raiding empty zones and switching to the winning side isn't rewarded.

Stop trying to kill xrealming in general, give incentives to keep on fighting.
Dying is no option.

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#29 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:16 am

Soon all these X-Realm tip top bants are gonna become a meme. SH#T, that will make me a meme...

Swolv7

Post#30 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:16 pm

You'd have to be One committed X-Realmer to go the extra Distance to Create a New Account.. (Don't Be Lame)

Yes! Implement a Timer to Block all the X-Realmers! Lock them to their Faction!
>>Blender Artist<< >>Drawing & Sketching<< >>Texturing<<
Ingame Character: Conker Lvl. 32 Chosen <NAZGUL>