Recent Topics

Ads

Future Plans - Cosmetic Gear

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Code of Conduct
Kalt

Re: Future Plans - Cosmetic Gear

Post#211 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:37 pm

O_o Lord slaurith would be awesome as a chosen appearence set !

By the way torque , except the armor skin we can wear for the maraudeur , i don't remember any specific npc maraudeur with a unique set.
Is one special looking maraudeur npc exist at least or not at all ?

Edit : I found one , Sechar the Dark promise chieftain , the boss just before N'kari in Lost valley.
He is a maraudeur of slaanesh.

Edit 2 : Found another , Chorek the unstopable , PQ boss in bastion's stairs , Maraudeur of Khorne (the boss with a juggernaut of khorne )

Ads
Smallergriff

Post#212 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:34 am

Can we at least get the White Lion Sovereign Shoulders? So sick of wearing bleached shag carpet.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#213 » Tue May 03, 2016 5:10 pm

I have a dream, that one day we can rework the fur texture on white lion armor sets.
My god they look so ugly!

markoko

Post#214 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:11 am

By the way, how can we open .myp files? I would like to try to re-work some texture for my own (I guess it should work?)

thanks

Nidwin

Post#215 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:31 am

Meryt wrote:
Sersay wrote:I didint see a screenshot of this provided so I thought i'd share to at least raise the awareness of it.

Witch elves had an option back in the day to find a unique piece of armor that held a higher teir shadow warrior cowl as a shoulder piece. Now it's been years... I do not recall the armor name and where it was obtained (Please enlighten me if you know... please, do I dont pass over it as I re-level) But in the event that it is not obtainable in RoR, this shadow warrior cowl, as I model it on my old pre-sov Sersay.

Yes, you could. The SW tunic and boots were also available as an appearance option for the WE, but I can't remember from where and which Chapter I acquired them.
I do remember :twisted: at least for destro side.

Every char had an alternate set from a different char from the oposing faction (e.g here WE could obtain a SW set) and it was a quest chain in Dragonwake for destruction at the PVE camp just outside the warcamp (at least partially).
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Forgjordr

Post#216 » Thu May 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Hello everyone and sorry for my bad english in advance.

Im black orc player and see many concept art for BO which not realize in game (especially helmets), but this helmet was in game (maybe in alpha or beta tests) and we dont have this in release. Maybe this texture hidden in game files.

Forgjordr

Post#217 » Thu May 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Torquemadra wrote: maybe
Ok, my bad, sorry I dont see that before.

mdillard

Post#218 » Thu May 12, 2016 2:32 pm

Those armor sets were made in a Jr high school computer graphics class weren't they...
Agave - Rank 40 Witch Elf, Tequila lover.

Ads
MrLeBuffle

Post#219 » Thu May 12, 2016 2:39 pm

maybe the minner pickaxe for slayer aswell ?
Theslay Grimnirsson

Forgjordr

Post#220 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Because I havent posted it before ;)
Oh, cool. I hope this helmet will be part of new future unique set. He's so epic as invader or tyrant (but not as sovereign).