DOK Cleanse

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
davispeed
Game Artist

DOK Cleanse

Post#1 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:34 am

I got a question that i cant get any answers in game. After playing my DOK(healer OFC) all weekend long, i noticed that I cant Cleanse ppl outisde my grp or if im puggin around. Is it suppose to be like that, or im missing something that is not in any patch note that i have read? thx.
]

Ads
Asherdoom

Re: DOK Cleanse

Post#2 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:47 pm

gtoup cleanse is for your group only.

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#3 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:34 pm

THATS A TOTAL NON SENSE!!!

Also if u want to not use a COV for many reasons, you have to log out\in to make it happen. Wheres the logic behind that once again????
]

shaggyboomboom

Post#4 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:48 pm

What is this manner of complete whining about the DoK changes?

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:52 pm

It's a group cleanse. It only cleanses your group.

Similarly certain abilities/morales only affect members in your group, but you don't see people complaining about that.

Azarael

Post#6 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:53 pm

I prescribe a 2 week course of playing Shaman. Enjoy a 5 second ST cleanse that only drops down to 3 seconds if you have DPS stacks up, then be grateful for yours.

Thayli

Post#7 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:23 pm

I can't believe someone is actively whining about Group Cleanse, an ability that shouldn't even be in the game, in my opinion. Your other thread as well. I hate to use the term "L2P", but seriously...
Thayli - SH
Thlayli - SQ

[Phalanx]

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#8 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:34 am

Thayli wrote:I can't believe someone is actively whining about Group Cleanse, an ability that shouldn't even be in the game, in my opinion. Your other thread as well. I hate to use the term "L2P", but seriously...
I hate to use the term, but seriously, ''l2read'' i clearly ask a question up there.
]

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#9 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:08 am

davispeed wrote:
I hate to use the term, but seriously, ''l2read'' i clearly ask a question up there.

You asked a question about why you cant group clense a target outside your group

people awnsered

you complained

people scoffed at yu complaining about the 2 strongest healers in the game being brought in line

Telen
Suspended

Post#10 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:59 am

I have a solution make it st and usable outside of group. That should please you.
A fire and forget gcleanse where someone just spamming a button cleanses your hdebuff through dumb luck is cheesy as fook.