- Victory Points will now only decay if a realm's VP pool exceeds its current maximum by 15%.
- Example: Order controls 2 BOs and their own keep, having a maximum VP of 50%. If they hold more than 65% of the VPs, their VP count will decay to 65% over time.
- Modified the code used to determine population highs for punishing zerg attacks. The area for detection of population highs is now smaller, to avoid picking up travelling forces.
- The lock timer reduction factor is now taken when the objective becomes contested rather than when it is locked.
- A reclaimed contested objective will lock for a maximum of 5 minutes, with the time reduced if the objective was recaptured by a zerg, instead of using some broken handling that produced wild results.
- The lock timer reduction factor based on percentage of force used to defend a BO over the last 5 minutes has been changed:
- 0%: No reduction.
- 1%-14%: Scales to -75% lock time.
- 15-30%: -75% lock time.
- 31-55%: Scales to no reduction.
- 56%-100%: No reduction.
The base lock time is 12 minutes.
In other words, to get the maximum reduction in lock timer if the objective is taken, you are required to have stationed between 15% and 30% of your force in the BO's sector of the map for 5 minutes before it became contested.
- The number of players a keep can support changes based on whether its upkeep is being met, as well as its rank. The rank values are:
- 0: 25% of enemy force size
- 1: 40%
- 2: 55%
- 3: 70%
- 4: 95%
- 5: 100%
If a keep's upkeep is being met, these values double. This is to give a reason to continue supplying a keep that is under attack.