Recent Topics

Ads

Dev Diary - February 2017

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
PartizanRUS

Re: Dev Diary - February 2017

Post#91 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:11 pm

New content is good, but it doesn't compensate for all bad changes to gameplay and balance.
Renown Mastery - why fix anything if its not broken ? Looks like another balance tweak.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#92 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Spoiler:
jorgemarco wrote:All good except you want to continue with scs to get secondary set.
don't post in this thread if all you want to do is bait

edited by ade

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#93 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:14 pm

PartizanRUS wrote:New content is good, but it doesn't compensate for all bad changes to gameplay and balance.
Renown Mastery - why fix anything if its not broken ? Looks like another balance tweak.
We do what we must, because we can.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Skullgrin

Post#94 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:02 pm

A question - since you are partially wiping RR, does this mean you will be removing the reduced RR gain for the higher RR level players?
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Grolar

Post#95 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:27 am

Let the diapers be full again with much rejoicing.

Click here to watch on YouTube
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

GhostNappa

Post#96 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:57 am

Great news! Destro has some new gear and order gets... We'll figure out what order gets at another time.

Dresden
Banned

Post#97 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:07 am

wargrimnir wrote:Mercenary will have its costs reduced, similar to Annihilator treatment, and you will earn the Merc emblems from completing the scenario win quests, as well as from player kills.
Oh finally, an incentive to fight in scenario's.

I've missed that.
Last edited by Dresden on Wed May 17, 2017 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#98 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 am

Dresden wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:Mercenary will have its costs reduced, similar to Annihilator treatment, and you will earn the Merc emblems from completing the scenario win quests, as well as from player kills.
Oh finally, an incentive to fight in scenario's.

I've missed that.

#CalledItHardAndFast #JustWonSeveralBets

CONSIDER ME FULLY BACK ON BOARD!
Wait, no. Reverting that. Lemme just scrub that from the dev diary. Someone is happy. Can't be having that now.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Loreithian

Post#99 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:28 am

That is some great news in that diary. Also I just want to say a massive well done and thanks for all the hardwork everyone on the team has and continues to pour into this project. When I read these diaries I can't help but think back to a few short years ago when this project first started becoming playable and playing a Warrior Priest that could Auto Attack but couldn't heal or use many other abilities, along with only a handful of people running around the game at one time.

Of course now with T4 and the game in general with a decent sized community, with balancing discussions, and the ability of patching amongst the many changes either in or coming soon, it just shows how far this project has come. You all should be bloody proud of yourselves and frankly just thinking back to how you started to the present is inspiring in itself. I hope people continue to keep this in mind before firing unhelpful or sometimes accusing like attacks to devs because it doesn't work within their own vision.

Wall of text ends. :)

All the best to the ROR team and fellow players/testers of this great project.

Loreithian

Dresden
Banned

Post#100 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:39 am

Last edited by Dresden on Wed May 17, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q