This event is offered from all constestants of "LIFE IN PINK" EVENT to the community.
Think to thank them all for this . It will start with the actual patch and will end with the next update (next week end).
HOTFIX NOTES 3:
- Fort lords now kill the invaders in range should the defenders win.
- Send a message on cage lever interact if player is caged that they are not in range of the lever to clear any confusion.
- Tightened the lords reset and engage distance.
- Increased XP reward from Forts.
- Increased RR reward from Forts.
- Fixed the visual error on the scoreboard on fortress.
- Fixed an issue where the normal application of limiters on fort would cause a reservation to not be applied.
- Fixed so that once fort ends if caged you will be teleported out from the fort to your capital 10 seconds after end.
- Pets will now refuse to attack players in cages.
- Pouncing on a player in a cage should not be possible anymore.
- Upped the damage on stage 3 artillery to 300 (up from 200).
- Artillery in stage 3 will do its damage each 10 seconds for each full average flag attackers had in stage 2.
- Receiving a reservation will now also be announced in yellow text on the middle of the screen.
- Disconnecting on purpose while in a cage to get back will no longer give a reservation.
- Reservations increased in numbers to match the cap of 120 attackers and 96 defenders.
- Added more LOS checks on pulls.
- Bleed Em Out will deal the intended damage and it's bufffline will be correctly applied on the target’s UI. I'll look for feedback and adjust it further if necessary.
Warrior Priest :
- Edited Martyr's Blessing tooltip to mention the right RF requirement
- Smite is now a cone AoE instead of the line AoE and its radius has been adjusted to match the visual effect
- Essence Lash is now a cone AoE instead of the line AoE and its radius has been adjusted to match the visual effect
- Instability will now correctly KD the targets
- Sticky Bomb won't display "Your current level is too low to use this ability" anymore.
- Bugman´s best CD increased to 15 seconds (from 10, to match its duration).
- Fury of Da Green will now show the heal value on the tooltip.
- Warp Reality base damage now matches Law of Conductivity's, Warp Reality's and Life Leaka's."
Bilerot Burrow :
- Fixed an issue causing player to have permanent AP and outgoing Heal Debuff.
- Invader sets for healers have been tweaked.
- Removed Strength/Weaponskill from Dok/WP to make the set clearly healing focused.
- Removed Intelligence from the RP/Z and AM/Sham sets to focus them solely on healing as RvR sets typically provide.
- Beastlord set for Dok/WP has been tuned for Grace/Sacrifice, removing Willpower for Strength and adding a 5% Block chance as the 5pc bonus instead of Parry Strikethrough
- Corrected a typo in invader 6pc Bonus for Tanks sets.
- Added all the 7pc Bonus to invader set. They are a mini 5th tactic.
As You may know , the translation is not done yet for abilties (name , tooltip , buffline). Invader bonus will show a wrong name/description/buffline for other language than English . Please refers to /language 1 or to the list below when you look at invader bonus.
- Reclaiming A Birthright: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- A Happy Accident: This quest is now available from the Dead Body hidden in the trees behind Conqueror's Watch in Ellyrion
- A Stain Removed: This quest is now available from the Preserved Skeleton in The Shadowlands, north of PQ 'The Gloomridge Copse'
- Bone of Contention: You are now able to use the Blackened Stone only inside the Arkaneth camp
- Pile it Up!: The quest now works as it should
- Undeserved Blessings: You are now able to use the vials only where it is mentioned in the quests
- Means of Betrayal: You are now able to use the Restored Rubric only in the center of the chaos camp
- Poor Gustav!: You will now have to save and retrieve Baby Gustav
- The Devil Inside: This quest has been reworked
 set the right zone restriction
 all Helglaives count
 quest is corrected
 another way disabled
 Mobs are now target-able and attack-able
French translation provided by Arroswar