New PUG SC: Doomfist crater!
All by meself disabled due to an unintended stacking issue for SH to deal insane damage. We are looking into this issue.
HOTFIX NOTES 13/08/2019
- Brags are now working. View your brags by clicking the 'Brags' tab under your character window. Set Brags by right clicking on Tome of Knowledge entries. You can also view other players brags by inspecting them.
- Barber surgeon will now ask you to relog to finish the process.
- Knockbacks from players now all have to have LOS to apply.
- Unlocked the item slot in the dye interface.
- Removed some NPCs from Altdorf that never should have been there in the first place.
- Pathfinding is being implemented. We are currently testing it for one quest, Grimmenhagen Burning. (This means that NPCs will not walk through walls/floors and will only go on walkable terrain, DEMO )
- All channeled Healing abilities will now correctly work in PvE and no longer require your target to be Flagged for RvR.
- Fixed an issue causing Enraged Beating to remove 5 Hates when the channel ends.
- Bleed ‘Em Out : Adjusted slightly the damage component to try to match the intended damage . It won’t be perfect until we patch weapons dps multiplier . (Like many other damage abilities)
Squig Herder :
- Reworked Battle Squig Animation for Big Bouncin’. The Battle Squig will correctly bounce on the move Instead of walking around.
- Added an animation to the Battle Squig when you fall or when you fly during Squig Leap.
- All ritual will now correctly display their VFX and buffline on the targets. (Ground pulsing VFX need a rework to be implemented)
Rune Priest :
- All Master Runes will now correctly display their VFX and buffline on the targets. (Ground pulsing VFX need a rework to be implemented).
- Rune Of Battle will now correctly display the pulsing vfx on Rune Priest.
- Extended Battle will now correctly increase Rune Of Battle radius.
- Fixed the bolster buffline. Additionally , bolstered players in gunbad won’t have 100% of their damage blocked or avoided anymore.
- Noted and fix an issue where server would send not in guild error when attempting to pull out standard. Server will now try and give a better error so that its easier to track down any issue.
- Only alliance officers may now invite new guilds to their alliance.
- Went over and made sure that all currency that have a lower currency have downconversion boxes in both 5 and 25 versions.
- Renamed some downconversion boxes so that the names are always "Satchel" for the 5 box and "Box" for the 25 box.
- if you cannot mount you wont be able to pull out banner.
- if you are carrying a banner you will not be able to interact with objects like resources in rvr, carry objects like parts in SC or capture other standards as you are preoccupied with holding your banner.
- T1 Empire quest rewards no longer have erroneous renown requirements
- 2h Sentinel weapons should all have 2 procs and no duplicate variations
- Bloodrage Talismans should now be slottable
- Reviewed and fixed several Sentinel and Bloodlord set pieces to ensure they have the appropriate Ward requirements
- Common, Impressive and Magnificent Fireworks will no longer drop from enemy players
- In Our Midst: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Champion's Ward: You will now have to recover the Amulet of Urithair
- Destruction of Beauty: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Buried Past: The quest finisher is now the correct one, and quest markers have been corrected
- Buried Past: Answers in the Air: This quest is now available if the quest 'Buried Past' has been completed
- Buried Past: Answers in the Stone: This quest is now available if the quest 'Buried Past' has been completed
- Chasing Shadows: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Threat from Above: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Betrayal from Within: This quest has been corrected
- A Cold One Nuisance: This quest has been corrected
- Curiosity Killed da Caster: This quest has been corrected
- Cleaning Up Saphery: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Defensive Fire: This quest has been corrected
- Drinking Deep: You will now have to collect a Weathered Barrel and give it to Hakrin
- Presence of the Raven: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- A Conflict Within: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- A Lion Nuisance: Ridgestalker Hunters will now also count toward the quest
- Losing Ground: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Lost Reliquary: This quest is now available from the Forgotten Urn in Saphery
- A Line in the Sand: This quest has been corrected and reworked
- Learning Their Strength: This quest has been corrected and reworked
- Anomalous Behavior: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Blood of Blackcairn: You will now have to participate in the scenario Blood of the Black Cairn to complete the objective of this quest
- Caledor Woods: You will now have to participate in the scenario Caledor Woods to complete the objective of this quest
- Shoddy Shipwrights: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Special Delivery: This quest line is now available at the High Elf Chapter 15, and has been corrected
- A Bottle Before Battle: You will now have to collect the last Sparkling Eataine Blush
 The Black Dragon stays in combat without resetting
 You don't need both hands anymore to wear this cloak
 All birds inside PQ Golden Tor are now in attack range
 Eye of Shyish can once again be destroyed to continue the PQ
 Traps will now disappear when they are destroyed
 NPCs are now targetable
 NPC is no longer stuck without any animation
 Tether Stones can no longer be destroyed with aoe during the first stage of the PQ
 NPC will no longer roam and pass through walls
 Quest markers have been corrected and will now indicate the correct location of Balaghir