French translation provided by Machwar
[City Siege Test Today]
Check out this post
- Fixed an issue with partyframes getting stuck at distant and not updating that properly.
- You should now be able to see group members on the map in different zones.
- Made the flag cap in Caledor Woods (both Ranked versions) grant 25 points and removed the point gain over time.
- Reduced match duration in Caledor Woods (both Ranked versions) to 10 minutes.
- While queued for, or awaiting joining a Solo Ranked Scenario, you are no longer able to adjust your tactics, morales, or equipment for the duration of the queue or scenario pop.
- While in a Solo Ranked Scenario, you are no longer able to adjust your tactics, morales, or equipment for the duration of the scenario.
- Changed the way Solo Ranked Scenarios matchmake players. They now consider various factors about your gear, equipment, morale, and tactics to determine you as either DPS, Heals or Tank based on your investment towards being a Healer, Tank or DPS.
- You are now able to see and queue for the Solo Ranked Scenario while in a group of 6 players or less. Queueing up for a Solo Ranked Scenario in a Warband will still not be possible.
* Thank you for those whom have queued for the ranked system thus far. We have made the adjustments above due to your feedback in public and private channels. We will be working on the Ranked Rewards system soon - which will include two armor sets and weapons on par with Darkpromise gear. Stay tuned.
-Chance to crit and chance to defend is now calculated using more precise floating point math, which means smaller gains of initiative, weaponskill, etc; will now work as intended as opposed to removing decimals.
- Dwarf and Greenskin fortress lord mechanics have been redone.
- Fixed missing aggro mechanics on some lords.
- attempted to fix issue where players are not added internally to the fort in the right way.
- increased SOR timer from stage 1 to 2 to match ingame better.
- fixed an issue where the second lock of a fort for the same realm would not make bags be generated.
- domination check improved.
- Keep lords should not engage players who accidentally AOE him before inner is down. Though someone going too close will still be engaged.
- Quest Givers and basic gear merchants for each chapter are separate NPCs now.
- Defiler: This quest is now available at the Sigmar Shrine in Reikland
- The Inevitable Eye: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Reikland Burning: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Heart of Strength: You will now have to capture Wilfred the Crusader using the Summoning Rod, then to kill him for the last part of this quest line
- Rule of Three: The quest rewards have been set
- Crushing Stone: The quest rewards have been set
- A Simple Request: The first part of this quest line has been reviewed
- Dyn-o-mite: This quest is now available from the Forgotten Box in Reikland
- Press the Attack: This quest has been corrected and reworked
 The quest is now completable and the quest marker has been set