- Fixed an issue where redeye set for SH would not appear in the ToK.
- Fixed an issue where full armor unlocks would not work due to an issue in the DB, for SH in particular to get your redeye or bloodlord title and ward you need to reequip the chest of redeye/bloodlord.
- Closed off some areas where players could use geography to be able to pounce up keep walls.
- Removed some lingering gameobjects and NPCs from past events that are no longer active.
- You can now search for items in the armory.
- Armory Items should now show relevent informations about, what mobs drop them, what vendors sell them, what potions they can make, what quests reward them and much much more.
- You can get item links for item for in game or the forums e.g. [Imperial Griffon]
- Implemented deflect oil ability for tanks.
- Deflect oil is a 10 second buff that will buff your group with 25% dmg reduction from oil.
- Tightened the Z axis restriction on jumps with 2 feet (down from 22 to 20).
- Fixed an issue where unforeseen items could be converted into resins.
- Added more info to the debug message.
-  Capping enemy realm flags in Blood of the Black Cairn will no longer reset your own flags. And the ones that do reset will be reset properly.
- ,  & : Fix various issues with flags not being interactable when they should be or being possible to cap when they shouldn't be in the Battle for Praag and Gromril Crossing scenarios.
- Optimized memory usage for sending objective state packets.
- Fixed the RvR guild coin quest.
- Added the missing ToK unlocks for vanquishing fortress lords.
- Added the tome unlocks for completing scenarios of each race.
- Fixed an issue where the apothecary window would get stuck if a critical failure happened.
 - Invader proc should now work from Path of Alchemy abilities as intended.
 Rearranged some of the barricades to prevent jumping over them.
 &  Fix issues with staying and fighting on a mount when getting terror debuff