City sieges will now last a maximum of 2 hours.
Defenders and Invaders will both have a chance at obtaining some of the best items available in the game.
[The Siege of Altdorf]
Defenders of Order, Altdorf counts on you in this dark hour. The city gates have been breached and corruption spills forth onto our streets. Ride out in this hour of glory and show no mercy to the invaders! - Karl Franz
[The Siege of The Inevitable City]
The enemy seeks to purify our city, but they do not know how deeply Chaos is rooted in the stones of this city. Join my generals in casting back the pious louts into the Chaos Wastes! - Tchar'Zanek
Read an in depth description of the city sieges HERE.
- Fixed an exploit to get out of combat by leaving a guild.
- Added a guard for chaos chapter 1 to prevent filthy and pathetic players from killing the chapter NPCs.
- Fixed one bug causing Scenario manager to crash
- Optimized packet handling and improved messages in murderball & part drop scenarios.
- Allow capturing the flag in College of Corruption when standing in the middle part closest to the flag as well.
- A message is now displayed to the entire scenario when the flag starts being captured.
- Fixed an issue in where deflect oil did not work.
- Wind of Insanity can now be interrupted by pure interrupts. (Taunt, etc)
- Rune of Nullification and Changer's Touch will now only trigger off of single target abilities.
- Making potions will now send a message in chat about you making the item.
-  Fix health bar display going up and down constantly when you are a champion.
- Attempted to fix issues that caused contribution to not be added.
- Promise of Battle: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Encroaching Darkness: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Love Lost: This quest line has been corrected
[Tome of Knowledge]
- ToK item unlocks now show properly on login.
- ToK armory unlocks now properly shows even if the item is not in your inventory anymore.
- Multi step tome unlocks such as Treaty for Treasure are now supported
- ToK unlocks for equipping the Bloodlord belt and cloak have been set for all classes
- All unlocks for having fully equipped several armor sets (see here) have been implemented. Of course, as these sets are not all obtainable yet, only the ones where all the sets are obtainable can be triggered for now
Warlord and Sovereign gear are technically active
- Not all procs are final, 7pc are subject to change to better fit the intended set theme
- Power bonuses are visually showing as %, but are flat bonuses if you check .getstats
- Each set will have an 8pc Granted Ability, however client limitations do not allow the tooltip to display
- 8pc Granted Abilities will currently match those found on the main Sovereign set, although we intend to add more to fit other the set themes.
- Due to a bug with Mastery Points, those set bonuses have been delayed and may change to a different proc in the future. They are represented by 1 useless stat for now.
 Wearing the Axe or Hammer of the Sentinel grants now strength instead of willpower.
 These Noteworthy Persons unlocks should work once again
 Bloodlord ToK unlocks for equipping the belt and the cloak have been set
 The second step of this quest line is now turned in by interacting with the Abandoned Sack