Recent Topics

Ads

SH: Checking if in Squig Armor in Nerfed Buttons?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
User avatar
Oglaf
Suspended
Posts: 279

SH: Checking if in Squig Armor in Nerfed Buttons?

Post#1 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:59 am

Anyone know how to do this? It doesn't seem to work. I just want 'Ard Nogging to only be available in Squig Armor, otherwise it goes Plink or Run N Shoot depending on range.

Ads
spaceboris
Posts: 3

Re: SH: Checking if in Squig Armor in Nerfed Buttons?

Post#2 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:12 pm

AbilityEnabled trigger. FYI
Or you can check the effect status. If buff is on the player > then

User avatar
Ekundu01
Posts: 266

Re: SH: Checking if in Squig Armor in Nerfed Buttons?

Post#3 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Oglaf wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:59 am
Anyone know how to do this? It doesn't seem to work. I just want 'Ard Nogging to only be available in Squig Armor, otherwise it goes Plink or Run N Shoot depending on range.
If you are setting up the button just put Ard Noggin first, Run N shoot next, and plink last.
Trismack - Black Sheep

User avatar
Oglaf
Suspended
Posts: 279

Re: SH: Checking if in Squig Armor in Nerfed Buttons?

Post#4 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:52 pm

Ekundu01 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:22 pm
Oglaf wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:59 am
Anyone know how to do this? It doesn't seem to work. I just want 'Ard Nogging to only be available in Squig Armor, otherwise it goes Plink or Run N Shoot depending on range.
If you are setting up the button just put Ard Noggin first, Run N shoot next, and plink last.
It never stop as 'Ard Noggi unless I put it at the very last - and then it wants to use it even outside of Squig Armor.

User avatar
Ekundu01
Posts: 266

Re: SH: Checking if in Squig Armor in Nerfed Buttons?

Post#5 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:01 pm

Oglaf wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:52 pm
Ekundu01 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:22 pm
Oglaf wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:59 am
Anyone know how to do this? It doesn't seem to work. I just want 'Ard Nogging to only be available in Squig Armor, otherwise it goes Plink or Run N Shoot depending on range.
If you are setting up the button just put Ard Noggin first, Run N shoot next, and plink last.
It never stop as 'Ard Noggi unless I put it at the very last - and then it wants to use it even outside of Squig Armor.
Ard Noggin shouldn't show up unless you are in Squig armor because it requires it. The problem is if you are not in range for plink or run n shoot it won't change on the button until you are in range. Trying to put a bunch of no cool down skills on one button and have it work because of range requirements is a pain.

Also latency is a problem with NB, melee range is supposed to be 5 feet but you can hit players farther than 5 feet because of latency but NB makes sure you are in 5 feet or else it won't change. You can test this at the test dummy. Put ard noggin on a button by itself and then put it in a NB set up like i outlined. Inch closer until ard noggin lights up on the button by itself you will see you can hit from farther away compared to when it becomes available on the NB rotation.
Trismack - Black Sheep

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bowldancer and 7 guests