Recent Topics

Ads

do we have a balance problem?

Let's talk about... everything else
teiloh

Re: do we have a balance problem?

Post#281 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:03 pm

emiliorv wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:57 am
you are talking to the guy arguing about BW/sorc balance and he didnt even played sorc since live...so good luck
lol, the damage formulae did not change much at all, and I have access to several people who have both classes.

Ads
Cobra81

Post#282 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:07 pm

Sundowner wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:27 pm 13:2 win for destro in cities, still destro players good, order players bad issue I think
So this 30:70 and 42:58 constant faction ratio means "30 or 42% bad players and 70 or 58% top pros online". There is NO OTHER reason, NO ONE....if you don´t agree its heresy and conspiracy....!! :D

Jinxypie

Post#283 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:33 pm

Sundowner wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:27 pm 13:2 win for destro in cities, still destro players good, order players bad issue I think
Less time on forum more practicing ingame :mrgreen:
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Sundowner

Post#284 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:42 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:33 pm
Less time on forum more practicing ingame :mrgreen:
and play more slayer/kobs/wp to win? thanks mate appreciated

Dabbart

Post#285 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:58 pm

I love 2020 join dates whom think they have this game mastered... Pity I can't take you as an apprentice on my job site. That'd cure your know-it-all-itus in a hurry...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

PlagueMonk

Post#286 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:40 pm

Everdin wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:04 pm Destro classes are by far less powerfull, thats the problem for order, because the better players just choose the realm with weaker classes so the game is a little bit more challenging.

Thats why:

a) Destro players are better players (and better humans)
b) Destro has a small plus at population through the last few weeks

absolutley nothing to do with patches or classes :)
How the hell can you say something like that with a straight face? It's complete crap especially considering all the xrealming. Those "better" players are also playing order, completely derailing your comment.

And to say Dest are far less powerful is a complete load of crapola. I have spoken to Xrealmers who play both mirror classes and most will tell you the Dest counterpart is a better class. period.

Black Orc > Swordmaster
Chosen > KotBS
Black Guard > Ironbreaker
WitchElf > Witch Hunter
Marauder < White Lion
Choppa = Slayer
Bright Wizard = Sorc
Magus > Engineer
SquigHerder => ShadowWarrior (the mSH is broken OPed atm)
Dok > WarriorPriest
Zealot > Runepriest
Shaman = Archmage (even though the Shammy is the master of utility/escape)

That's pretty lopsided in Dest favor.

It's also common knowledge that the Dest classes synergize MUCH better than the Order classes with gives them even more of an advantage.

Cobra81

Post#287 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:58 pm

PlagueMonk wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:40 pm
Everdin wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:04 pm Destro classes are by far less powerfull, thats the problem for order, because the better players just choose the realm with weaker classes so the game is a little bit more challenging.

Thats why:

a) Destro players are better players (and better humans)
b) Destro has a small plus at population through the last few weeks

absolutley nothing to do with patches or classes :)
How the hell can you say something like that with a straight face? It's complete crap especially considering all the xrealming. Those "better" players are also playing order, completely derailing your comment.

And to say Dest are far less powerful is a complete load of crapola. I have spoken to Xrealmers who play both mirror classes and most will tell you the Dest counterpart is a better class. period.

Black Orc > Swordmaster
Chosen > KotBS
Black Guard > Ironbreaker
WitchElf > Witch Hunter
Marauder < White Lion
Choppa = Slayer
Bright Wizard = Sorc
Magus > Engineer
SquigHerder => ShadowWarrior (the mSH is broken OPed atm)
Dok > WarriorPriest
Zealot > Runepriest
Shaman = Archmage (even though the Shammy is the master of utility/escape)

That's pretty lopsided in Dest favor.

It's also common knowledge that the Dest classes synergize MUCH better than the Order classes with gives them even more of an advantage.

Thats pretty accurate, but i would change 2 things:
- Marauder > White Lion, Reason: Marauder has more CC-Utility and is less squishy and WL has also to fight against a buggy pet.
- Choppa slight > Slayer, Reason: Slayer Rampage can bei dispelled, knocked back, knocked down....in short "There is a way araound it". GTDC deals dmg + you have 0 def. while airborne and, thx to melee-destro ball+ae dmg, it results in a death when landing in front of him. What is the way around not getting pulled? pure luck to deflect it?

TreefAM

Post#288 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:00 am

I see the big brains are rolling out

Ads
Elemint

Post#289 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:02 am

I wish devs would change choppa pull to actually work as you people think it does. Would love to see you react to actually having no defenses

Kpi

Post#290 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:30 am

Destro don't win fortress... Fortress rules changed

Order don't win cities. Cities rules don't changed.

Easy :)
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+