Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 28/05/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Earthcake

Re: Patch Notes 28/05/2021

Post#521 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:27 am

Skullgrin wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:33 pm Ok, after seeing another forum thread that made the claim that the number of posts in this thread meant something important, I decided to go through all 50+ pages of this thread and get an actual count of those for or against the NerfedButtons ban, along with a few other items of interest. So here are the numbers I came up with -

People approving NerfedButtons removal - 54

People against NerfedButtons removal - 28

People neither for or against NerfedButtons removal (I know its weird, right?) - 5

People claiming to need NerfedButtons because of a disability - 6

People White Knighting for the disabled to try to get NerfedButtons brought back - 16

People with a disability that are against NerfedButtons (me, I have arthritis) - 1

Number of trolls that should probably consider themselves lucky that they haven't been banned - 7

Interestingly, there is almost twice as much support for removing NerfedButtons as there is for keeping it. As for the rest, I'll leave it up to you to determine what it all means. And once you do, please let me know because I haven't a clue... :P
According to someone it's the 4th most downloaded addon. (I'm too lazy to check that sry)

But the majority of players would be AGAINST it ? :roll:

Ads
Sprak

Post#522 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:56 am

Earthcake wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:27 am
Skullgrin wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:33 pm Ok, after seeing another forum thread that made the claim that the number of posts in this thread meant something important, I decided to go through all 50+ pages of this thread and get an actual count of those for or against the NerfedButtons ban, along with a few other items of interest. So here are the numbers I came up with -

People approving NerfedButtons removal - 54

People against NerfedButtons removal - 28

People neither for or against NerfedButtons removal (I know its weird, right?) - 5

People claiming to need NerfedButtons because of a disability - 6

People White Knighting for the disabled to try to get NerfedButtons brought back - 16

People with a disability that are against NerfedButtons (me, I have arthritis) - 1

Number of trolls that should probably consider themselves lucky that they haven't been banned - 7

Interestingly, there is almost twice as much support for removing NerfedButtons as there is for keeping it. As for the rest, I'll leave it up to you to determine what it all means. And once you do, please let me know because I haven't a clue... :P
According to someone it's the 4th most downloaded addon. (I'm too lazy to check that sry)

But the majority of players would be AGAINST it ? :roll:

4th most downloaded addon doesn't prove those who downloaded it use it, or if they did or do, that they weren't in favor of it getting nuked. The fact that there are real statistics of peoples opinions on this thread, likely gives you a good snapshot of what the server populations opinions are on the matter.

If there are people using a workaround of NB now, why is that? When the Devs bring out a new sequencer that should all stop right? because Pro NB users don't use NB for anything but sequencing, correct? I mean, conditions don't work and/or they hinder you, depending on who you ask. It's not like NB drastically reduces reaction/response time on abilities, allows you to set conditions, checks, applies and maintains perfect stack counts (without strain). I mean if these Pro NB players are just sooo good and only use it for sequencing purposes, they will all migrate over to a new sequencer app, right?

I mean its not like any of them would shill for NB's because its their titanium crutch or anything.

Earthcake

Post#523 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:07 am

Sprak wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:56 am
4th most downloaded addon doesn't prove those who downloaded it use it, or if they did or do, that they weren't in favor of it getting nuked. The fact that there are real statistics of peoples opinions on this thread, likely gives you a good snapshot of what the server populations opinions are on the matter.

If there are people using a workaround of NB now, why is that? When the Devs bring out a new sequencer that should all stop right? because Pro NB users don't use NB for anything but sequencing, correct? I mean, conditions don't work and/or they hinder you, depending on who you ask. It's not like NB drastically reduces reaction/response time on abilities, allows you to set conditions, checks, applies and maintains perfect stack counts (without strain). I mean if these Pro NB players are just sooo good and only use it for sequencing purposes, they will all migrate over to a new sequencer app, right?

I mean its not like any of them would shill for NB's because its their titanium crutch or anything.
The thing is, even if you were right, it would still be so counterproductive for you that I don't understand your crusade.

Let's take me as an exemple, the biggest noob ever, only performing decently due to a titanium crutch, must be it since I was using NB.
Well, now according to you, I'll be the worst player in the world. But guess what, I'll be in YOUR warband, and now you have to carry me, how is that good for you lol ?

Because again, one of the most downloaded addon, MANY of your friends have been using it for sure...

Gyurza83

Post#524 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:34 am

4th most downloaded addon doesn't prove those who downloaded it use it, or if they did or do, that they weren't in favor of it getting nuked.
I always download add-ons so I never use them. Hopefully all other players will do the same.

Sprak

Post#525 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:44 am

Earthcake wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:07 am

The thing is, even if you were right, it would still be so counterproductive for you that I don't understand your crusade.

Let's take me as an exemple, the biggest noob ever, only performing decently due to a titanium crutch, must be it since I was using NB.
Well, now according to you, I'll be the worst player in the world. But guess what, I'll be in YOUR warband, and now you have to carry me, how is that good for you lol ?

Because again, one of the most downloaded addon, MANY of your friends have been using it for sure...
I never said anything of the sort that you'll be the worst player in the world. You act like there aren't players that need to be carried in game already. Lower leveled /geared players likely aren't BIS for a party or WB ever, and there are plenty of them in game. So your "you have to carry me now because no NB" rebuttal is BS. I've also used NB's I know what it does, if it was simply just a sequencer I wouldn't see an issue with keeping it, but that isn't the case is it.

Earthcake

Post#526 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:00 am

Sprak wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:44 am
I never said anything of the sort that you'll be the worst player in the world. You act like there aren't players that need to be carried in game already. Lower leveled /geared players likely aren't BIS for a party or WB ever, and there are plenty of them in game. So your "you have to carry me now because no NB" rebuttal is BS. I've also used NB's I know what it does, if it was simply just a sequencer I wouldn't see an issue with keeping it, but that isn't the case is it.
I never said it was only a sequencer.
And I do agree that ppl saying that are lying, as are most "disabled" ppl on the forums. Some of them definitly are, sadly, but I'm almost certain some are pretending to be just to use an argument to bring NB back.

But, same as ppl are lying in favor of NB, ppl are lying against itn saying a ton of things that were used against them by naughty NB users.
Half of it being impossible period.
And the other half being a detriment if you'd use it the way they describe. And seriously, why would you program a sequence that would lower your efficiency ?!

And again, refusing to use a tool is beyond my understanding, it's like crusading to get rid of timers on microwaves :
It's making decision to stop the reheating for you, so it has to be banned! Now you'll have to use brains (common antiNB argument) and press stop at the right time, we'll see who's good now hah!
(when YOU actually programmed the timer so YOU made the decision, not the microwave, but I guess it's different for NB since you decided it's evil)

And it will only hurt you in the process if it's banned so you have nothing to gain, and can lose something. How is that using brains lol ?

Also, as a side note, if you read my blog you can see I alrdy said devs want NB out so it's out, there's no point fighting for it's return and I wrote how I will adapt to that.
I'm not writing on the forums to get NB back, but to stop the lies, because you'll get EVERY addons banned very soon with that attitude. Next one being Enemy because you use it to mark ppl and see them behind terrain, don't u ? Or Buffhead and Aura cause they tell you when to press this or that ability, and the list continues...

Alubert

Post#527 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:13 am

Gyurza83 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:48 pm Since NB is recognized (by people on the forum and administrators) as a cheat addon. It is necessary to take the next step - everyone who has ever used this addon has made progress of their characters in a dishonest way and must be wiped immediately. All of their characters must be zeroed to level 1, and all equipment and gold removed.

Of course, if NB is really a cheat addon. )))
Now developers do you see what kind of people all these NB haters are? Thanks to you, they have crawled out of their dark gawks, cavities and caves. Like 76 years ago communists in Poland. An analogous situation. They also wanted everyone to have the same opportunities. That's why they took away people's property like you are taking away our NB now. Why? Because everyone who had the same opportunity did not use it?

Nobody stopped playing the game because of NB. By removing it some players quit and log into other games like GW2, LoL ect.
I think most players are 30+, 40+, 50+ people not 15+. We react slower to changes, and it's hard to erase habits established over many years from our muscle memory. Some people get through this adoption period and others just give up.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Gyurza83

Post#528 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:19 am

Capitalists must suffer. Cuba will be free! )))
Last edited by Gyurza83 on Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Sciberr

Post#529 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:23 am

Can anyone hook me up with a NB fix?! Or point me in the right direction? :cry:

Gyurza83

Post#530 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:20 am

Sciberr wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:23 am Can anyone hook me up with a NB fix?! Or point me in the right direction? :cry:
Do you really wanna be a cheater?
Shame on you!
Do like all ordinary people - buy a 12-button mouse, a programmable keyboard and write macros for skills. )))