Recent Topics

Ads

Bilerot Burrow - Ssyrdian Morbidae boss problem

Let's talk about... everything else
Lichpol

Bilerot Burrow - Ssyrdian Morbidae boss problem

Post#1 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:35 pm

Hi guys, some times the boss is bugged. Some times we can defeat him doing only dps, some times we need to use skill for vomit and some times is impossible to take down. He just hit hard at start and can do nothing.
Is here a some tactics or some mechanic to kill him? Or just is bug and just need lucky?
Is frustratinc wipe in this boss....
Qwentel - WE 80+rr
Syrz - BG SnB 73rr
Tryel - SORC 80+rr
Elisan - Zeal 69rr

Ads
Keula

Re: Bilerot Burrow - Ssyrdian Morbidae boss problem

Post#2 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:02 am

It's just a dps race. He lowers your damage and healing over time so if your damage is too low you will eventually fail. He occasionally throws 50% outgoing heal debuffs from time to time that can be cleansed by the cauldrons above. Or just use a shield dok and make life easier.

The Vomit thing is just a random debuff you can get from the dungeon that you shouldn't get in the boss arenas as far as i know.
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

Lichpol

Post#3 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:23 am

Well, just I say some times dont work only dps. Boss just hit u 100% damage. I don't think we have low dps, all party membres going full Sov.

Look like bug some times
Qwentel - WE 80+rr
Syrz - BG SnB 73rr
Tryel - SORC 80+rr
Elisan - Zeal 69rr

Elvicof

Post#4 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:57 am

If he leaves pit he does some 1 shots, so all stay in the pit, healers, dps and tanks alike.
Moonlapse and VII

Lichpol

Post#5 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:28 am

Elvicof wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:57 am If he leaves pit he does some 1 shots, so all stay in the pit, healers, dps and tanks alike.
Yeah, I know that. We stay in the pit. The problem is he hit really hard at start and is impossible to heals party.

I do it alot of times just only dps, but some times he wipe us at 1m of combat (using the same people)
Qwentel - WE 80+rr
Syrz - BG SnB 73rr
Tryel - SORC 80+rr
Elisan - Zeal 69rr

Gangan

Post#6 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:08 am

He has a stacking debuff that lowers your defense, dmg and healing. maybe the debuff didn't reset after a wipe.

If you think it's a bug it goes to the bug tracker, best with screenshots of your combatlog with timestamps on
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Lichpol

Post#7 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:42 am

Ok I, try bugtracker. But I say, is rare if some times just kill him at once and other times is impossible to defeat with the same party membres and same people.
Qwentel - WE 80+rr
Syrz - BG SnB 73rr
Tryel - SORC 80+rr
Elisan - Zeal 69rr

wachlarz

Post#8 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:05 pm

Boss give armor debuff when hit a tank. Its stack. So longer the fight, tank will be hitted for more. So lets sec tank take aggro and tank the boss as long main tank have debuff. Healers all rhe time detaut boss.

Ads
b00n

Post#9 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:48 pm

i would recommend to check the gear of your tanks. Especially for PvE, RvR gear is not the best.

To give you an idea, my BG wears redeye vang mix with only wounds talis. I go into dungeon with 11k health and 4.7k armor. Additionally i change my mastery and renown points to fulfill the PvE role.

-> Toughness is useless in PvE. Crit reduction needs only to be 0%, Parry = Block (since u don't need dodge/disrupt)

So for renown: FS until 0% crit, max Parry then Block, if not atleast 10k health.
Destro: Chosen 85+, Zealot 80+, Sorceress 80+, Dok 80+, BG 80+, Magus 80+, Choppa 80+, WitchElf 80+
Order: SM 64, Warrior Priest 47, AM, BrightWizard, ShadowWarrior, Kotbs

Lichpol

Post#10 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:32 pm

wachlarz wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:05 pm Boss give armor debuff when hit a tank. Its stack. So longer the fight, tank will be hitted for more. So lets sec tank take aggro and tank the boss as long main tank have debuff. Healers all rhe time detaut boss.
I run allways with same people. We run with one tank.
I don't understand why some times is really easy to kill and some times we cant drop his life under 70%.

We try with 2 tanks netx time but is rare for us. We allways complete it with one
Qwentel - WE 80+rr
Syrz - BG SnB 73rr
Tryel - SORC 80+rr
Elisan - Zeal 69rr