Recent Topics

Ads

Order enter keep unflagged

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Parallell86

Order enter keep unflagged

Post#1 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:45 pm

In three known zones order can enter their keep before being flagged for RVR due to PVE zone border being too close to the keep.

Etaine, Badlands and Saphery. It becomes completely impossible for destro to put up a blockade and stop order from filling up the keep, as a strategic factor of sieges. The siege is practically over before it starts. As this is not actually possible for destro the situation is completely in order favour. I suggest reverting the random keeps and make them static again. The keeps were static on live for a good reason I must presume.

The other option is instant RVR flagged when entering the zone. This has been on going long enough. And despite the ror team having other projects I really think its about time this was dealt with.

Ads
btbw2009
Suspended

Re: Order enter keep unflagged

Post#2 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:37 pm

cry more, gankers

GRUSZKA

Post#3 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:46 pm

So point is that Destro can do this only in Caledor and Saphery? Or do we somehow count southern keep in Kadrin Valley too?
This is a dark age, a bloody age, an age of daemons and of sorcery. It is an age of battle and death, and of the world's ending. Amidst all of the fire, flame and fury it is a time, too, of mighty heroes, of bold deeds and great courage.

knick

Post#4 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:48 pm

GRUSZKA wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:46 pm So point is that Destro can do this only in Caledor and Saphery? Or do we somehow count southern keep in Kadrin Valley too?
no no its just order doing so. there for its no problem to just blame order and create a biased post about. 10/10
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Kloaner

Post#5 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:58 pm

I understand the point but why not just kill them inside?
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK

b00n

Post#6 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:50 pm

who cares if order or destro can do it... it's just wrong that it is possible anyway. So would be nice if there could be some system of prevention for this.

1) You can't enter postern if you are not RvR Flagged and this flagging is younge than 1minute
2) Insta flag RvR if ppl enter the RvR zone, no cd.
Destro: Chosen 85+, Zealot 80+, Sorceress 80+, Dok 80+, BG 80+, Magus 80+, Choppa 80+, WitchElf 80+
Order: SM 64, Warrior Priest 47, AM, BrightWizard, ShadowWarrior, Kotbs

Gladiolix

Post#7 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:44 am

b00n wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:50 pm who cares if order or destro can do it... it's just wrong that it is possible anyway. So would be nice if there could be some system of prevention for this.

1) You can't enter postern if you are not RvR Flagged and this flagging is younge than 1minute
2) Insta flag RvR if ppl enter the RvR zone, no cd.
+1

I never understood anyways why you can be in RvR without a flag and why there is a timer to it. Just make people instantly flagged for RvR once they enter lake.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

BW rr70+, KoBS rr70+, WP rr60+

Tom

Post#8 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:19 am

Agreed, it makes no sense to have RVR flagging delayed by even a second. The moment you are in the RVR zone, you should be flagged.
While on the topic of moving in and out of zones, pls also remove the spawn in PVE camps when dying in RVR or using WAR reports and let us spawn in the RVR camp.
Actually, the portals allowing you to teleport to BOs could also do with being removed. I do not quite remember the context of the situation when they were introduced if it was some event and we all had to run on foot, or if it was when tiers were merged and lowbies had to still use the slower t2 mount or what it was.. but, at the time of the portals being intoduced, for the reason I have forgotten, lol, the portals did make sense. Now that one can use 50% mount directly at level 16 - not so much... The portals have turned into another tool for avoiding the rvr roaming periils.
Finally, the random keep thing - I too wish it would go away. The keeps were placed in ways that made more sense also to the campaign, and for example seeing Order defending the Badlands keep is just odd.
There is too much of a snowflake whiff to all the above 'features' and at least for me they don't sit well with the game.

Ads
Dajciekrwi

Post#9 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:18 pm

Tom wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:19 am Agreed, it makes no sense to have RVR flagging delayed by even a second. The moment you are in the RVR zone, you should be flagged.
While on the topic of moving in and out of zones, pls also remove the spawn in PVE camps when dying in RVR or using WAR reports and let us spawn in the RVR camp.
Actually, the portals allowing you to teleport to BOs could also do with being removed. I do not quite remember the context of the situation when they were introduced if it was some event and we all had to run on foot, or if it was when tiers were merged and lowbies had to still use the slower t2 mount or what it was.. but, at the time of the portals being intoduced, for the reason I have forgotten, lol, the portals did make sense. Now that one can use 50% mount directly at level 16 - not so much... The portals have turned into another tool for avoiding the rvr roaming periils.
Finally, the random keep thing - I too wish it would go away. The keeps were placed in ways that made more sense also to the campaign, and for example seeing Order defending the Badlands keep is just odd.
There is too much of a snowflake whiff to all the above 'features' and at least for me they don't sit well with the game.
Im compltly agreed with this. Its good and reasonable proposition. Beer goin to author:)

warlover

Post#10 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:21 pm

Tom wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:19 am Agreed, it makes no sense to have RVR flagging delayed by even a second. The moment you are in the RVR zone, you should be flagged.
I think i Agree with all of that :shock: