Recent Topics

Ads

You only gave Khaine's Embrace the bonus xp and renown...

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Boernsen

Re: You only gave Kaine's Embrace the bonus xp and renown...

Post#21 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:01 pm

Get farmed lol

Ads
Aisar

Post#22 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:27 pm

Boernsen wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:01 pm Get farmed lol
It's brutal lol destro are having a field day in Khaine's Embrace. Majority of the games I played we had too many healers and squishy dps and not enough people absorbing damage so the second destro pushed our "front line" we folded and they slaughtered us. That was most games just rinse and repeat the formula.

TrancaNapiaz

Post#23 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:48 pm

Sorry, what does "pug sc" mean? I'm lost through all this acronyms.

Aisar

Post#24 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:53 pm

TrancaNapiaz wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:48 pm Sorry, what does "pug sc" mean? I'm lost through all this acronyms.
Pick up group scenario. It's the pvp map that random players can que up for so they can get a fair game and not have to fight against a premade group who are probably using discord and will roll any non-premade they come up against. Right now the only pvp map giving the 50% bonus xp and renown is a map where the premades are just farming it for the whole event. It's a big slap in the face to everyone who wants to jump in some pvp matches and not get into an organized premade with all the hassle.

Sulorie

Post#25 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:47 pm

You get farmed the same in pug SC, if the enemy has better random grp setup and overall more experienced players. Pug SC is not fair at all.
Dying is no option.

TrancaNapiaz

Post#26 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:00 pm

Aisar wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:53 pm
TrancaNapiaz wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:48 pm Sorry, what does "pug sc" mean? I'm lost through all this acronyms.
Pick up group scenario. It's the pvp map that random players can que up for so they can get a fair game and not have to fight against a premade group who are probably using discord and will roll any non-premade they come up against. Right now the only pvp map giving the 50% bonus xp and renown is a map where the premades are just farming it for the whole event. It's a big slap in the face to everyone who wants to jump in some pvp matches and not get into an organized premade with all the hassle.
Thank you!

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#27 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:48 pm

i don't like how ROR team does its weekly scenarios and events, i don't want to play khaine's embrace over and over again.

scenario variety is the only thing that keeps me sane enough to play them repeatedly. but this khaine's embrace one i consider particularly bad (randomly getting blown up with little chances for actual fighting or strategy other than running away).

Sulorie

Post#28 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:09 pm

Play midtier, almost only non-event sc are popping. I don't know how it is possible :P
Dying is no option.

Ads
Everdin

Post#29 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:13 pm

pvprangergod wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:48 pm i don't like how ROR team does its weekly scenarios and events, i don't want to play khaine's embrace over and over again.

scenario variety is the only thing that keeps me sane enough to play them repeatedly. but this khaine's embrace one i consider particularly bad (randomly getting blown up with little chances for actual fighting or strategy other than running away).
It's not random :o
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Phantasm

Post#30 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:41 am

Solo queing is terrible experience. Pretty good change u get a bad composition of 10 dps 1 tank and 1 heal. At least forming a group gives you balanced group where you can start cooperation. Joining a group requires nothing but willingness. 1 of 10 mid tier groups use discord. In my opinion queing solo for event scenario is selfish and cripples your teams winning chance.