Recent Topics

Ads

Works Reworks!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
inoeth
Suspended

Re: Works Reworks!

Post#11 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:59 am

IVendettaI wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:18 pm
inoeth wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:04 pm then go play wow
Yes, ok, pay me
dude if you want wow then go play wow and noch try to **** up other games. people like warhammer because it is what it is.

Ads
Xergon

Post#12 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:59 am

i have nothing against for ppl to do or want pve BUT as some ppl said thats a lot man power requirement to create for an game that PvE is not the main focus and where main population plays game for an PvP content... so in all that would be mismanagement of already very spare resources... but if someone wants to do it... gl
Yes, ok, pay me
ever heard about wow private servers?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

IVendettaI

Post#13 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:58 am

Xergon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:59 am i have nothing against for ppl to do or want pve BUT as some ppl said thats a lot man power requirement to create for an game that PvE is not the main focus and where main population plays game for an PvP content... so in all that would be mismanagement of already very spare resources... but if someone wants to do it... gl
Yes, ok, pay me
I know it but, you prefer play on a random not legal private server or on the real game ? I prefer the real game

inoeth
Suspended

Post#14 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:00 pm

IVendettaI wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:58 am
Xergon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:59 am i have nothing against for ppl to do or want pve BUT as some ppl said thats a lot man power requirement to create for an game that PvE is not the main focus and where main population plays game for an PvP content... so in all that would be mismanagement of already very spare resources... but if someone wants to do it... gl

Yes, ok, pay me
I know it but, you prefer play on a random not legal private server or on the real game ? I prefer the real game
try get a job then

IVendettaI

Post#15 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:04 pm

inoeth wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:59 am
Yes, ok, pay me
dude if you want wow then go play wow and noch try to **** up other games. people like warhammer because it is what it is.
"Gngngngngn j'aime le jeu parce que j'aime pas le PvE et du coup je veux pas voir des gens parler du PvE booooooo nan ne parle pas de PvE je vais commencer à te prendre de haut parce que je suis vraiment quelqu'un qui aime que le PvP c'est pas un jeu pour le PvE Warhammer tu le sais ??? Y a des donjons dans le jeu mais y a pas de PvE hein "

Translate mate, I'm imitating you

IVendettaI

Post#16 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:08 pm

inoeth wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:00 pm
IVendettaI wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:58 am

try get a job then
So know you try to insult me because I don't want pay to play WoW ? Hahahahahaha

PITOYABLE LE MEC ! Hahahahahaha

inoeth
Suspended

Post#17 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:16 pm

if going to work is an insult to you....
i don't know what to say, oh and btw i'm not going to translate your french since i believe that is actually an insult....
all i'm saying is don't make this game wow and if you want wow, then play it.

IVendettaI

Post#18 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:29 pm

inoeth wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:16 pm if going to work is an insult to you....
i don't know what to say, oh and btw i'm not going to translate your french since i believe that is actually an insult....
all i'm saying is don't make this game wow and if you want wow, then play it.
You continue ? You are so degenerate to don't understand your insult ? Hahahaha

You say to me I don't have work because I don't want to pay to play WoW. HAVE A FXCKING REFLEXION MATE

(It's the last message for you)

Ads
Reivren27

Post#19 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:11 pm

You do realize that your proposed ideas are a huge undertaking that will require careful balancing and implementation in gameplay, right? There's a whole team of developers working on this, which RoR doesn't have.
If we're going to develop this game, it should be mostly in the pvp/rvr direction, because that's the foundation, and let it stay that way. People go to this game for open world pvp, not pve.

IVendettaI

Post#20 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:39 pm

Reivren27 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:11 pm You do realize that your proposed ideas are a huge undertaking that will require careful balancing and implementation in gameplay, right? There's a whole team of developers working on this, which RoR doesn't have.
If we're going to develop this game, it should be mostly in the pvp/rvr direction, because that's the foundation, and let it stay that way. People go to this game for open world pvp, not pve.
Your focus is just for PvP and PvE of the game need more works to be good but devs doesn't do effort only for PvP. Some people don't like PvE, but it isn't all people. I understand it's a huge proposal and it needs balancing but I have lots of ideas to make it balance !