Recent Topics

Ads

WE-WH : Shadow prowler skill cost

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
tjoullan

WE-WH : Shadow prowler skill cost

Post#1 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:03 pm

Hi,
I play my WE since the new hability system has been implemented, and I think that shadow prowler skill was a too big nerf for WE and WH. Before patch it was 3 AP per second, and now 5 AP. With this cost, all my gameplay has change and I loose the pleasure to play it. Before the change I was a hunter and now I'm hunted. I think that 4 AP per second will be a better choice.
I'm interested by others WE or WH feedback too.
Thank you.

Ads
Stinkyweed

Re: WE-WH : Shadow prowler skill cost

Post#2 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:32 pm

I main a WE these days, and MUCH prefer the increase in AP cost to reduce everyone's time hidden in stealth.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

rrrutsss

Post#3 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:12 am

I think its great and was needed.
Got to plan when you go to stealth and when not and you cant be forever in it like before.
Love it

Reivren27

Post#4 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:23 am

There is already too much going on in your classroom, adapt to the changes.

Morradin

Post#5 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:18 pm

Too many people on this server are anti stealth. They feel that the two weakest and practically useless classes need to be even weaker. It hurts their tiny egos when a stealther can solo kill them. They even cried when there was no Shadow Prowler and stealth it self was just 20 or 30 seconds long.

vanbuinen77

Post#6 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:26 pm

Make it 30 secs
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

vipevox

Post#7 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:08 pm

It should be taken into account that when the AP is less than half, this already makes the battle unobvious; if you add accelerated consumption to this, then the tactical options become significantly smaller. A more reasonable variable would then be a limit of 30 seconds, but without AP consumption, or the consumption should still not be so intense.

tjoullan

Post#8 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:20 pm

60 second in sc are enough, but in open RvR it's not. If you have this timer your window of attack isn't all this time in fact. It's really risky to engage when you have only 10% of AP. And for me last 10 second a used to hide when I'm prowling close to ennemi camp. If you wait last moment to stealth you may loose the surprise on your target who is the main advantage of a WE/WH. Remember we are not welcome in WB and have to play alone or in small man party.
Shadow prowler has to be changed and increase his timer.

Ads
francomes

Post#9 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:00 am

Imo 4 would feel more balanced. Or maybe buff the openers to 65-70 ap cost reduction.

When you wanna jump a single target even 15 sec is enough, you will still get killed by stealth class if you run alone. That's a rule of thumb.

However when you need to walk to oil, hide in.enemy keep, avoid wb/12 or 6 man it's just not especially if then have to start a fight. Basically it's a Nerf to the little group utility they could bring wich was already very low, same with the remove kiss proc on dagger.
A rangued no cd slow with some chance for extra dmg and health debuff was a lot of times the biggest contribution that you did in Wb

It also didn't solve the Def WE problem because guess what? WB still procs from dagger

warlover

Post#10 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:06 am

I think they should let us go through doors and portals while stealthed like it should be, and stop putting fake rocks up everywhere in the game changing how it was meant too be, because of cry babies, let us mount in the stupid keeps that dismount us just a bunch of dumb changes that make no sense at all :evil: