Recent Topics

Ads

¨Join Solo¨ and ¨Join Group¨

Let's talk about... everything else
TenTonHammer

Re: ¨Join Solo¨ and ¨Join Group¨

Post#131 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:30 pm

Gerv wrote:Exactly my point, SoD premades, firstly, and this will make me an elitist pick but what ever, are not very good and secondly are not the kind of minded individuals that would sit and farm gear from destro.

Have you seen spellbarker and his little 6 man grp running around in the lakes farming destro?

Ads
Penril

Post#132 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:46 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
Gerv wrote:Exactly my point, SoD premades, firstly, and this will make me an elitist pick but what ever, are not very good and secondly are not the kind of minded individuals that would sit and farm gear from destro.

Have you seen spellbarker and his little 6 man grp running around in the lakes farming destro?
I saw them hugging Morr´s and Mandred´s guards everytime my group was close. We farmed order at Mands, challenged his group to a 6v6 and never got an answer.

TenTonHammer

Post#133 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:00 pm

ofc not they run around with their little grp hunting solo targets and then lose all that ballsy-ness the second a grp of same number of players show up

Jaycub

Post#134 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:37 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:ofc not they run around with their little grp hunting solo targets and then lose all that ballsy-ness the second a grp of same number of players show up
You forget that a double slayer premade can hide within the order zerg and steal over half their deathblows. Same goes for destro. It's always fun to be in a pug warband and wipe someone at a keep only to get 3 kills :^) split between 24 people.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>