Recent Topics

Ads

Organized scenario time each day

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
navis

Organized scenario time each day

Post#1 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:37 am

Hi, I would like to help with the scenario by being online to play but the main problem I see is that there will not be enough people online concurrently to make good matches possible.

I offer the suggestion of a announced time of day that people could expect and perhaps they could make plans to be online at that time so that the scenario can happen.

What do you think?

Ads
dimzard

Re: Organized scenario time each day

Post#2 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:24 am

Hmm i can try help when i am in work i can play 9-21 and 22-??
When i have free day: 18?? -??
Sorry for language.

wonderful

Post#3 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:30 am

Not a bad idea.

MaxHayman
Management

Post#4 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:03 am

Sounds Like a good idea. Ill try and organise some this week.
Max Hayman

Sardaukar

Post#5 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:14 am

Aude, Korck, Kutaka and I would be up for that. We're free in the evenings, 7 p.m. PST and EST respectively.

Kutaka is free all the time.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#6 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:20 am

Sardaukar wrote:Aude, Korck, Kutaka and I would be up for that. We're free in the evenings, 7 p.m. PST and EST respectively.

Kutaka is free all the time.
I will be around for any SC events. I lurk on the server keeping the peace xD

OK, in respect to the post I quoted. here is a link to time conversion of PST to GMT (UK time): http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/time ... e/convert/

UK it will be 3am. I will be snuggled asleep in my warm bed at that time :D

Sardaukar

Post#7 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:29 am

Elven wrote: OK, in respect to the post I quoted. here is a link to time conversion of PST to GMT (UK time): http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/time ... e/convert/

UK it will be 3am. I will be snuggled asleep in my warm bed at that time :D[/color]
Wait. You sleep? Isn't that why they invented caffeine and Firefly marathons?

Well, 3 p.m. PST is about 11 p.m. for you. Hmm. 5 p.m.is about 9 a.m. for me and Korck and noon for Aude. Def. doable on weekends and possibly every second day weekday.

Again, Kutaka is free anytime.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#8 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:34 am

Sardaukar wrote:
Elven wrote: OK, in respect to the post I quoted. here is a link to time conversion of PST to GMT (UK time): http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/time ... e/convert/

UK it will be 3am. I will be snuggled asleep in my warm bed at that time :D[/color]
Wait. You sleep? Isn't that why they invented caffeine and Firefly marathons?

Well, 3 p.m. PST is about 11 p.m. for you. Hmm. 5 p.m.is about 9 a.m. for me and Korck and noon for Aude. Def. doable on weekends and possibly every second day weekday.

Again, Kutaka is free anytime.
I'm a feeble squishy human.

As much as I'm determined to contribute to the project (Right now Jefawk is pulling an all nighter on this game launcher for everyone. In 2 hours he has to go to work. I'm 2 hours behind him and I'm helping him work on it with testing. Assuring it's ready as soon as possible for those who have problems ;)

Ads