Recent Topics

Ads

Make the +80hp Item Quests repeatable

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Schwarzseher

Make the +80hp Item Quests repeatable

Post#1 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:57 pm

Hey guys,

i somehow lost the spicy mushroom on my rr81 bo. Thats quite demotivating, since there is no other item to go for in that slot.
Maybe other people have the same issue.
My suggestion would be to make the quests for the spicy mushroom and the refreshing keg repeatable (like the Beastlord quests).

Would be nice to have a serious discussion about that matter.
Last edited by Schwarzseher on Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
lordmrok

Re: Make the +80hp Item Quests repeatable

Post#2 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:00 pm

yeah that quest should be repeatable its not like you can sell the muschroom afterwards

WaddnX

Post#3 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:19 pm

that would be fine. especially since the devs decited to not replace any item any more.

Tyrodan

Post#4 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:31 pm

As a short term solution you could contact the gms and ask if they would be so kind to reset the quest for you.

sioding
Game Master

Post#5 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:35 pm

Tyrodan wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:31 pm As a short term solution you could contact the gms and ask if they would be so kind to reset the quest for you.
Nope GMs don't have tools for that aaaaand its not our job here. We are only here to enforce our rules.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Tyrodan

Post#6 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:39 pm

sioding wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:35 pm Nope GMs don't have tools for that aaaaand its not our job here. We are only here to enforce our rules.
My bad, thought I read a thread some time ago, where a gm resetted a fashionhammer quest for somebody.

daVidchi

Post#7 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:24 pm

How about a general solution to this problem?
I lost my Sentinel Ring lately because i opened the "put in Talisman" menu and then crashed.

Theres no reason to not make those Quests repeatable. Accidents happen, especially in a bug-heavy game. And then u get ripped off your month of work cuz u lost certain items to bugs/accidents/stupidity. Make the Pocket Keg unique just like Beastlord book, make quest repeatable.
No disadvantage for anyone! Just a fix for unlucky ppl.

Rubius
Developer

Post#8 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:04 pm

Hey there,

Thank you for this suggestion and sorry to hear about your lost mushroom!

We'll discuss this internally and see what we can do here to potentially make this a repeatable quest for those who might lose the item to bugs/glitches/accidents.

More news as soon as I have it!

Ads
cboy

Post#9 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:16 pm

Rubius wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:04 pm Hey there,

Thank you for this suggestion and sorry to hear about your lost mushroom!

We'll discuss this internally and see what we can do here to potentially make this a repeatable quest for those who might lose the item to bugs/glitches/accidents.

More news as soon as I have it!
<3

space44

Post#10 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:17 pm

make the item unique and make it repeatable otherwise people gonna dual equip it
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.