Black Ork Adjustment

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
IVendettaI

Black Ork Adjustment

Post#1 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:00 am

In my opinion, there are 2 spells that really need to be adjusted:

Big Swing and Da Biggest!

Big Swing: The spell costs too much AP for too little damages. It's certainly an area attack that debuff strength, but with Da Biggest! all spells can debuff strength. The spell should hit harder, to at least be above 300 damages. He could potentially hit corporeal. It could reduce final damage rather than reducing strength

Da Biggest! : The cry itself is good, but too RNG. It should work cyclically:

1st buff: strength
2nd buff: weapon skill
3rd buff: toughness
4th buff: initiative
5th buff: willpower
6th buff: ballistic skill
7th buff: intelligence

If after 10 seconds the Black Ork has not had time to have the 5th buff, next buff will be strength because that would be the order of priority, which would allow a more sensible use of Da Biggest! for the class itself and that there is above all a more constant and more logical debuff even if it means not having all the debuffs of the cry over 10 seconds

I take this opportunity to do some additional suggestions:

A few spells should corporeal tap to synergize with WAAAAAAAGH! to make the spell more useful for the Black Ork themselves

Gork Smash! should give 5% base crit, at Gud'plan +5% and at Best plan +10%

Spells granting stat buffs should give them as % to synergize more with Da Biggest! because a good number of them give the same thing. I am thinking in particular of Follow 'me Lead which is clearly not usable to its full potential because the weapon skill buff generally does not stack with the bonuses of the defensive target (which is generally a dps who has weapon skill buffs ). Otherwise they could simply give more specific bonuses such as armor penetration instead of weapon skill for example

Ads
Detangler

Re: Black Ork Adjustment

Post#2 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:07 am

Single target punt?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

IVendettaI

Post#3 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:09 am

For what ? I'm not english I don't understand if it's a joke sorry hahaha

Avernus

Post#4 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:15 am

Detangler wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:07 am Single target punt?
Yes (2h SM needs this too)

IVendettaI

Post#5 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:28 am

Ok with a little thought I understood "punt" hahahaha

If BO and SM ever have single punt, it would be unfair for other tanks because BO and SM have aoe punt, so no I think it's a bad idea

Detangler

Post#6 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:07 am

IVendettaI wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:28 am Ok with a little thought I understood "punt" hahahaha

If BO and SM ever have single punt, it would be unfair for other tanks because BO and SM have aoe punt, so no I think it's a bad idea
Shield SM has a good distance single target punt already, but not BO....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Sulorie

Post#7 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:01 am

I see you want the stat debuff be melee focused and reliably so with rather low chances to get bal/int debuff, because in a fight you won't maintain a atk rate of 1 skill per gcd if the enemy uses CC. The bellow debuffs all stats but wounds, therefore it has to be random or it would be directed towards a certain enemy type.
Dying is no option.

Avernus

Post#8 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:51 am

Detangler wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:07 am
IVendettaI wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:28 am Ok with a little thought I understood "punt" hahahaha

Shield SM has a good distance single target punt already, but not BO....
He does. Wanna have something like that? (Shield only, works from parry though, just in case you prepared to spam your Cant Hit Me). At the price of, for example, orc wounds tactic or orc crit power tactic? Or maybe ST cooldowns? Or totally balanced You Wot? I mean, if you want something, you should give something in return, yes?

Ads
Avernus

Post#9 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:53 am

You can have a tactic to modify AoE punt into ST long-distance punt. Btw BG does have both aoe punt and st punt...

IVendettaI

Post#10 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:55 am

Yes but :

BO has You Wot, I prefer that than a single target punt

I don't know how much SM is similar to BO but if I remember SM hasn't You Wot like so yeah he can has single target punt