Recent Topics

Ads

Reminder: report bugs & exploits

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azeon
Former Staff

Reminder: report bugs & exploits

Post#1 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:00 pm

The ROR development team does its best to resolve as many bugs and exploits as they possibly can. In order to do so more efficiently, we would like to remind you to report all bugs and exploits you come by on our bug tracker.

Failure to do so and knowingly abusing bugs and exploits may result in disciplinary actions.

Our bugtracker can be found here
We kindly ask you to search the tracker before submitting your report, it might have been reported already.

Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you're having a great time here at ROR. WAAAGH!

Ads
Tesq

Re: Reminder: report bugs & exploits

Post#2 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Ye ppl please try harder with bugtracker insted post things on forum or double post it in the correct section :P

craper

Post#3 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:16 pm

hahaha maxhayman has changed his name to Azeon

Elven
Former Staff

Post#4 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:27 pm

No.

Kaitanaroyr

Post#5 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Should be a pop up ingame when you log in saying this.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Azeon
Former Staff

Post#6 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:55 pm

craper wrote:hahaha maxhayman has changed his name to Azeon
I'm not even half as awesome as Max is! :(

I'm Azeon, nice to meet you! Max recently hired me to re-organize the staff and help him manage it, so most of my work is behind the scenes. Max and I worked together in the past and I'm excited to work with him again.

If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know. I can't make any promises but I'll do my utmost best :)

lumpus777

Post#7 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 am

guys i get disconects all the time please help.. :(

SJHarrison4115

Post#8 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:22 am

Marauder mutation bugged: - Arm does not transmute, nor are any abilities or buffs added
Soul Counter: (Disciple of Khaine) and possibly other counters broken - counter shows 0 even when charged.
Public Quests bugged: Public quests don't give EXP or Reward bonus's upon completion making them useless wastes of time.
Multiple Quest Bugged: Prop based quests (Secure chests, fire cannons what not) do not allow you to access/pick up/use/function. Making most low-level questing tiers difficult in terms of EXP gain.

Soon to do more testing on known and unknown bug issues and will update the more I learn. Thank you for your time.

S.J Harrison -

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#9 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:46 am

Any bugs you find. Use the Bug tracker which can be found at the top of the web page.

Make sure that the bug in question hasn't already been raised. I'm pretty sure all the ones you mentioned have been raised.

Also, when raising bugs, be as detailed as you can and explain it as you would explain to someone who's never played WAR and has no idea. Use screenshots as evidence and help visually describe the bug.

Oh, and raise one bug per report.