It has long been said that the souls of the violent dead cannot rest when fresh blood decorates their graves. A saying that appears to be more than mere superstition to those that battle within the cemetery atop High Pass. Strange and frightening figures form from the cloying mists to tower above the clashing armies.
This weekend Spirit of War will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Highpass Cemetary scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- At each Tier 2-4 war camp there is now a "Keep Flight Master" that will fly you to your keep in that zone in exchange for one supply box. You cannot fly to a keep where the keep lord is under attack.
- If your guild has claimed the keep the Keep Flight Master will fly you there for free without requiring supplies.
- Handing in resources so all keep doors are healed up to 100% will immediately mark the keep as safe.
- RvR broadcast messages are only sent to the players in the region, and supply hand in messages are no longer displayed on center of screen, only in chat.
- The Guild rank needed to claim a keep is corrected to guild rank 14.
- Updated icon on Barrage to a unique one instead of sharing icon with Rain of Steel.
- Updated icon on the Fortitude renown ability to the Fortitude icon instead of a Dwarf racial tactic icon.
- Kills in City sieges now drop RvR medallions and loot instead of scenario emblems.
- Public quest NPCs that are part of kill objectives can now only be damaged by players and not by other NPCs.
A large portion of code handling coordinates and distance calculations has been rewritten to be faster, easier to work with and also always work across zone borders.
Previously many smaller things didn't work correctly across zone borders. For example planting an electromagnet and then crossing a zone border before it fires off, detecting nearby enemies in stealth or shooting ground target AoE siege weapons across zones. They should all work correctly now.
- Sentinel dungeon influence weapons can no longer be salvaged or sold.
Alternative text for enhanced flavor
- Sentinel dungeon named legendary epic influence weapons can no longer be casually salvaged into a paltry crafting fragment of sadness and disappointment. They can no longer be sold to vendors, as such legendary epic weapons have no quantifiable value to a mere sausage vendor. In fact, the only thing you can do when you no longer have a use for such legendary epic weapons is to store them gently in your bank vault, or throw them on the ground. (Throwing a legendary epic weapon on the ground thus submits it to orphaned children who immediately whisk it away to the dungeoneers to restock the reward systems)
- Please be careful with your legendarily epic gear.
- Fixed issue which causes quests with 5 optional rewards not giving you the reward if you selected the 5th one.
- Faith is Madness: This T4 Empire Epic Quest has been fully corrected and reworked
Empire Chapter 20
- Blasted Medallion: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Holy Flame: This quest line has been corrected
- Grave Robbing: This quest is now available from the Open Graves in the Chaos Wastes
Empire Chapter 21
- Breaking Point: The daemonette Bloodsong will now spawn upon accepting the step where you have to take her head
- Sowing Sorrow: Guthul Pusreaver will now spawn and attack you when you accept the last step of this quest line
- Changed: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Into the Depths: You will now have to take the stingers of the manticores, and the quest rewards have been set
- The quest window now displays correctly with 5 rewards.
 The quest marker has been set to indicate where to recover the Medallion Shard
 The Disconcordant Axe should no longer be available for the Engineers as a reward for the T3 High Elf Epic Quest 'Control'
 The Order warcamp in Avelorn is now better protected
 The Pummelers of the Ravener now have the correct appearance and item icon
 The Enslaved Pack Mule will now be sold only once per merchant
 The quest marker has been corrected
 You will no longer be affected by flag carriers exhaustion after summoning the dragon in Dragon's Bane.