Recent Topics

Ads

new player, just hit 40. feedback on the war crests and weekly quests system

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
navis

Re: new player, just hit 40. feedback on the war crests and weekly quests system

Post#11 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:02 am

If scenarios are losing badly for your side, try playing more during peak population times. You will get a much better mix of average and skilled players.

Ads
Valarion

Re: new player, just hit 40. feedback on the war crests and weekly quests system

Post#12 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:49 pm

Concentrate on fixing your biggest problem first which is your lack of fun.

Gear and positioning is important, but it wont matter if you arent having fun. This is why I'd recommend joining a good guild with comms and rolling with players that can cross heal and guard you. Dont rely on random pug players to do this or its only going to ruin the game experience for you. The best unintended feature of this game is playing with friends and laughing together at everything even when you are getting dominated. And you will get dominated some nights, even in the best guilds, amongst the best players and wearing the best gear.

Also the new warcrest system rewards small groups playing well together and killing so join these kinds of groups and take advantage of this. You should average around 60 warcrests an hour minimum which is more than enough to get geared. It will rain even more warcrests the better your group is too.
Last edited by Valarion on Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

saupreusse
Developer

Post#13 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:02 pm

I just leveled a dps and conq gear is the lowest point in the game. Your bolster is gone and the gear youre wearing is only old cloth compared to the shiny armor of the high rr players. Luckily, it only took me a few days to go from conq to vanquisher and i feel much stronger already. And i did most of it solo (sometimes duo - which is a lot easier).