Recent Topics

Ads

[GENERAL CALL] You can really help Max.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Buzgit

Re: [GENERAL CALL] You can really help Max.

Post#31 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:50 am

JeFawk wrote:I donno I'm just tired of these posts because ... well, I won't say why lol, go ahead and talk to Nalgol about some database tool that won't work or if it will, your changes will not get implemented.
Mhhh
Spoiler:
[World]
- Temp doors for The Inevitable City and Altdorf[Items]
- Gatestone fixed.
- Gale-Runner's Grudgecoat fixed.
These are fixes i've sent to nalgol.
Spoiler:
[Abilities]
- Tzeentch's Cordial fixed.
- Rune of Regeneration fixed.
And these are skills i mailed to max on how easy they were to fix. So you should'nt be that pessimistic.

Ads
JeFawk

Post#32 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:52 am

Those weren't fixed correctly, it was just some database modification, which is not a long term fix.

loonbg

Post#33 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:48 am

it will be better if nalgol or max make some database dev team and to open devlopment server.. there all devs will have access to mysql server - to apply their fixed quest and etc (example : to open database devloment topic here or on war-emu to post there what is done ) or to post their fixed quests in some topic with code and some one to apply them . Bcs i have fixed ton of quests in git - bugtracker who is still not apply ... for now what i seen only nalgol work on database and max but he have allot work to do on core

nalgol
Developer

Post#34 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:36 pm

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... f=11&t=489

heres the guide on how to set up your stuff so you can help

kotel

Post#35 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:59 pm

JeFawk wrote:War-emu is open source, this is not war-emu.
So war-emu is officially death and all new source codes are now not open source yea? :|

Elven
Former Staff

Post#36 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:10 pm

War-Emu is the open source code. Return of Reckoning is closed source and not available to the public to download.